• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Supplements

Willie5566

Reaction score
Tis the season I suppose. Seeing a lot of posts on workout info. I am interested in finding out what supplements people are using and more importantly which ones you are experiencing good results with.

Willie5566

Reaction score
Allow me to clarify-Not all supplements are created equal. In the case of Omega 3's and such, perhaps all brands are equal. However, with creatine and protein as well as any other supplements you may feel it is relevant, please include brands of the supplement that you are using.

Gracias!

Eustace Tilley

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Protein: Gaspari Myofusion

General Health: Green Tea / EGCg, Omega-3, Vitamins C and D3, Curcumin and a Multi

Costanza

Reaction score
Vitamin D between October and March
Glucosamine and Chondroitin for the knees
Saw Palmetto for the plumbing

Mblova

Reaction score
Fish oil. And occasionaly Zinc and Magnesium

jarude

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
multivitamin, fish oil, green tea extract. whey is whey is whey, you're using it for pwo only i hope so don't sweat that too much. when getting fish oil, make sure you get a brand like carlsons that's certified contaminant/heavy metal free, otherwise you may be poisoning yourself.

Mblova

Reaction score
^^^I stick to Nordic Naturals. Good quality stuff.

JayRod

Reaction score
I noticed no one has mentioned any pre work out supplements. I just bought Super Pump Max. I've only used it two or three times, so i'm not sure what I think about it yet. Anybody else take a pre work out?

Kajak

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
PreWO: Coffee. black.

And a Multi-V.

jarude

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by JayRod
I noticed no one has mentioned any pre work out supplements. I just bought Super Pump Max. I've only used it two or three times, so i'm not sure what I think about it yet. Anybody else take a pre work out?

largely horseshit; stick to caffeine

Originally Posted by Kajak
Coffee. black.

fistbump.gif

Willie5566

Reaction score
What kind of multi's are you all taking. I have taken the GNC multi's for years.

Sunnydale

Reaction score
I take vitamin D3, fish oil, magnesium, turmeric, vitamin K2, krill oil, melatonin, and potassium. I learned how to take these supplements at the correct dosages from several sights, but in particular learned a great deal from this physician's blog. http://heartscanblog.blogspot.com/

jarude

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Willie5566
What kind of multi's are you all taking. I have taken the GNC multi's for years.

NOW Adam or TrueProtein's 3-a-day. www.bulknutrition.com or trueprotein.com. Miles and miles better than GNC's multis, cheaper too.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads