• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Supplements

Rothstein

Reaction score
I've been collecting supplements for when I start seriously getting into fitness in a few weeks. Here is what I have to start with:

BSN Syntha-6 and Lean Dessert Protein
-1 scoop of Syntha-6 and 1/2 scoop dessert protein in the morning with 8oz organic chocolate milk and 5mg:
Optimum Nutrition Micronized Creatine Powder

I've also got Scivation Xtend for workouts, a tub each of watermelon and blue raspberry

Iron Man Perform Lemon-Lime for when I'm finished with my workout, or doing a long hike
GNC Men's Sport multivitamin (will only take one instead of 2)

For some reason, when I ordered one tub of chocolate fudge BSN Lean Dessert Protein, I ended up with five tubs at the cost of one: three chocolate fudge, one vanilla whipped cream, and one cinnamon roll.

Thinking of getting some fish oil, but don't want to get Wal-Mart level crap. Any suggestions? Thank you.

-John

TACO_FLAVORED_KISSES

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
For Depression

2000 mg of Vitamin C
4000 mg of B3 (Flush varation)
2 standard multivitamin
Fish oil- 5000mg of Fish Oil
800-1200 mg of magnesium<<< Will cause loose stools
2-3 tablets of Traders Joes Vitamin B-Complex 100mg
900mg of SJW

-----

Will be adding spirulina and chlorella, while slow decreasing the supplements above.

javyn

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I got some of this ON Serious Mass. I can't even drink a whole serving. 1/2 a serving makes me feel like I have a brick on my belly

Keroberos

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Rothstein
Thinking of getting some fish oil, but don't want to get Wal-Mart level crap. Any suggestions? Thank you.

Carlson's.

Pennglock

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
What do you guys think of this stack Im considering leading up to a local Oly meet?

80-20 days prior: Testosterone Propionate 100mg/day in three days, then rest three days and repeat.
80-50 days prior: dianabol 20mg/day
75-45 days prior: stanzolol 20mg/day
60-40 days prior: oxandrolone 20 mg/day
50-35 days prior: clenbuterol 80 mcg/day
50-25 days prior: Proviron 50mg/day
60-14 days prior and 10-3 days prior: Somatropin 8-10 IU/day.
20-12 days prior and 10-2 days prior: Testosterone patches
35-0 days prior: Insulin post workout, total of 10 IU/day. Ekdisten, Creatine, L-carnitine, amino acids, vitamins, protein, Riboxin, mildronate.

Kajak

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Pennglock
What do you guys think of this stack Im considering leading up to a local Oly meet?

80-20 days prior: Testosterone Propionate 100mg/day in three days, then rest three days and repeat.
35-0 days prior: Insulin post workout, total of 10 IU/day. Ekdisten, Creatine, L-carnitine, amino acids, vitamins, protein, Riboxin, mildronate.

You're at about 1% of the test boosting you need. Remember to inject it into your eyes.

Stillblade

Reaction score
ON Pro Complex, Jack3d, multivitamins, fish oil. **** the rest.

demeis

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Pennglock

]

Is this serious?

parc

Reaction score
Fish oil
Multi-vitamin
Colon Cleanser - I was originally going to take fiber supplements but my local pharmacy only had these so I decided to try it since my diet is lacking enough fiber. I know many doctors who recommend not taking these but the one I got is made (their claim) of only various fruits and veggies. Many people have varied experiences with it and mine has been positive. The recommended dosage is 4-6 a day but I only take 2 a day and it has help my bowl movements greatly. I use to feel bloated but now I feel lighter and have smoother defecation.

I apologize if some of the words used make people feel uncomfortable. For me Colon cleanser really work.

Cool The Kid

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by javyn
I got some of this ON Serious Mass. I can't even drink a whole serving. 1/2 a serving makes me feel like I have a brick on my belly
All mass isn't good mass my friend.

javyn

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Cool The Kid
All mass isn't good mass my friend.

It's garbage, as are all weight gainer supps I think.

Re: Fish oil.....EPA/DHA are what you want. Get the cheapest fish oil supplements you can find with the highest amount of either or both. 1-2 grams EPA/DHA daily is what you are shooting for, not 1-2g of fish oil.

suited

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by akatsuki

I've used Syntha-6, currently almost done with a tub of Nitrean

Nitrean is quality protein. I posted on the boards where the company began for nearly 10 years. The owners are nice guys and they make great products. If you can get it on sale, I'd take advantage. The trouble being that it's seen a pretty steep price increase over the last couple of years. It's something like $63.90 for a 4.6lb tub, after including their flat rate of 8.95 for shipping. I'm getting my ON 10lb bags for $77 shipped, so I can't justify using Nitrean as my primary protein supplement. I tend to use it in a situation when I don't have time to eat but need something that will fuel my muscles longer than a whey only product.

Becks23

Reaction score
Originally Posted by parc
Fish oil Multi-vitamin Colon Cleanser - I was originally going to take fiber supplements but my local pharmacy only had these so I decided to try it since my diet is lacking enough fiber. I know many doctors who recommend not taking these but the one I got is made (their claim) of only various fruits and veggies. Many people have varied experiences with it and mine has been positive. The recommended dosage is 4-6 a day but I only take 2 a day and it has help my bowl movements greatly. I use to feel bloated but now I feel lighter and have smoother defecation. I apologize if some of the words used make people feel uncomfortable. For me Colon cleanser really work.
How much is it costing you? I've add konyaku to my diet and it helps too and well you can actually eat it too rather than just taking a supplement.

petermark23

Reaction score
The needs of individuals vary greatly, and experts don't agree about the benefits of supplements.When it suddenly strikes an illness, a health problem, a sign of old age, weakness - we begin to search for a dietary or herbal supplement to help us get out of the hole we have unfortunately dug for ourselves.Dietary supplements aren't intended to be a food substitute because they can't replicate all of the nutrients and benefits of whole foods, such as fruits and vegetables.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads