• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

supplements for circulation?

keggythekeg

Reaction score
you know, for improving blood circulation.... for "that" purpose. i don't have any problems that require a prescription, but i'm definitely not in the same place i was when i was younger, especially over multiple engagements.
so has anybody had any experience with supplements that help/affect this kind of stuff? i used to take nitric oxide back when i used to work out for a bit, but didn't really see that much difference, either in lifting or in bed (which was one of their claimed effects)

turbozed

Reaction score
nitric oxide and arginine precursors taken orally don't work for increasing NO in the body.

If it's for 'that' purpose, then there's a lot of prescription stuff you can use. If you want a more natural approach look for ways to boost your testosterone. Here's a good link: http://www.timinvermont.com/fitness/boosttes.htm

TylerDurden

Reaction score
Exercise will work better than any supplement for helping your circulation.

imhotep

Reaction score
Originally Posted by keggythekeg
you know, for improving blood circulation.... for "that" purpose. i don't have any problems that require a prescription, but i'm definitely not in the same place i was when i was younger, especially over multiple engagements.

how did you manage to detect changes in your blood circulation

robertorex

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I feel mean for laughing at the fact that it's called "circulation problems" now

Milhouse

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Garlic and aspirin are both used by high altitude climbers to help maintain blood circulation in the cold / altitude.

I doubt that helps you though. Good luck.

imhotep

Reaction score
Originally Posted by robertorex
I feel mean for laughing at the fact that it's called "circulation problems" now

lol... i didnt catch what his problem was until now

javyn

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
fish oil can thin your blood and help with circulation.

for help in the 'other' area, i can recommend nothing other than Maca. Boners of steel from taking that ****.

www.therootofthematter.ca. Get a kilo and mix it with some orange juice.

coldarchon

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by username79
Yohimbe

for weird dreams and a hard one ..

javyn

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Tribulus is bullshit.

Originally Posted by kulata
Niacin (non-flush free) and Tribulus

ArMiXiA

Reaction score
Do fish oil pills really work to do that? Also fish oil pills arent advisable to take every day because you start to sweat it out when you take too much and omega vitamins are stored in blood cells anyway so I get away with taking them 2 - 3 times a week.

JoeWoah

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Extenze should do it. It's ingredient list is everything and the kitchen sink of stuff that could work.

... My avatar works too.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads