1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Supermodels -- Who's the hottest?

Discussion in 'Entertainment, Culture, and Sports' started by funk_soul_brother, Jul 22, 2006.

1. lightsky

lightsky Senior member

You don't like regular women. You like women with big hips and big butts. JLo has a HUGE ass. [​IMG]

Gee, most regular women don't look like supermodels... Imagine that. I guess that's what makes them regular and not super!

your first statement clearly implied that, in your mind, "regular" women don't have "big butts or hips" like j lo. put another way, you implied that "regular" women have smaller butts or hips, more like supermodels'.

so you're the one suggesting regular women resemble supermodels, not me. i only said that regular women bear a stronger resemblance to j lo than sms.

the point wasn't what you prefer. the point was that most of the women around you look more like j lo than supermodels.

most black chicks do not look like halle barry. most latinas don't look like ms lima. and while some white chicks are skinny as a rail, most have some meat on them that sets them apart from [name your favorite white sm].

ms lima is paid to sell expensive merchandise to the affluent and largely western market. the average guy is not giving her any money.

you should take in some local culture to see what real men really prefer. check out the bet channel, for example. or watch hip hop videos. or tune into unavision. or watch some bollywood films. or take in a middle-eastern belly dance.

you will be surprised.

2. GQgeek

GQgeek Senior member

you should take in some local culture to see what real men really prefer. check out the bet channel, for example. or watch hip hop videos. or tune into unavision. or watch some bollywood films. or take in a middle-eastern belly dance.

you will be surprised.

[​IMG]

WTF would i watch bet or hip hop videos for? To see what good taste rappers have in just about everything? [​IMG]

3. lightsky

lightsky Senior member

Lightsky, did you ever stop to think that maybe some people just have different preferences than you do?

no. but it did just occur to me that not everyone has enough sense to avoid stating the obvious.

did he think j lo was sexy, too? hallelujah! i knew god was on my side.

don't worry: there would be no "competition".

look, you guys dumped on me for supposedly liking "fat chicks". so i returned the favor and kidded you for digging skinny boys, er, i mean, skinny chicks. so what's the big deal? if you can't take it, then don't dish it out.

[​IMG]

4. lightsky

lightsky Senior member

[​IMG]

WTF would i watch bet or hip hop videos for? To see what good taste rappers have in just about everything? [​IMG]

your fine taste in foul language is beyond reproach. you sure you've never seen rapper videos?

5. GQgeek

GQgeek Senior member

your fine taste in foul language is beyond reproach. you sure you've never seen rapper videos?

[​IMG]

6. Lel

Lel Senior member

Whoa whoa why is everyone fighting?

J. Lo and Adriana Lima are two ends of one very beautiful spectrum. I think I can speak for everyone when I say that I would love to have sex with either of them.

It's just, someone would prefer one over the other.

What makes that wrong?

I think we should all get along and post more pictures, bootyliscous or otherwise.

7. texas_jack

texas_jack Senior member

your average guy around the world prefers women built more like j lo than ms lima. latin guys, black guys, arab guys - they all like da big booty. it's only the skinny white guys in the us and europe that lust after skinny adolescent chicks. the rest prefer real women.

There is a lot of truth in this.

8. Saucemaster

Saucemaster Senior member

There is a lot of truth in this.

Yes, but there's more truth in this:

J. Lo and Adriana Lima are two ends of one very beautiful spectrum. I think I can speak for everyone when I say that I would love to have sex with either of them.

What makes that wrong?

I think we should all get along and post more pictures, bootyliscous or otherwise.

9. JLibourel

JLibourel Senior member

Whoa whoa why is everyone fighting?

What makes that wrong?

My sentiments exactly. I don't think I have ever encountered group of men more picky or hypercritical about beautiful women than the denizens of this forum. If I were still in my lusty prime I would have eagerly and ecstatically "done" any of the women I have seen mentioned in this thread for good ill. Truth be told, I suspect the same would be true of just about any of you guys. Is there really a straight man alive who wouldn't want to make love to J. Lo because she's "too fat" or "her [legendary] butt is too big"?

10. Full Canvas

Full Canvas Senior member

latin guys, black guys, arab guys - they all like da big booty. it's only the skinny white guys in the us and europe that lust after skinny adolescent chicks. the rest prefer real women.

R. Crumb is a skinny white guy in the us [sic] that prefers rather large-hipped women. This is one of his "super" models. I leave these women to those of you that prefer such bounty!

[​IMG]

11. GQgeek

GQgeek Senior member

a woman with hips should look like this when her hips are cocked...

[​IMG]

see the difference? [​IMG]

She is gonna be huge by the time she's 30 btw. [​IMG]

By picking slim girls i'm also betting that they won't be really fat 10 yrs from now if i happen to marry one. :p

Girls with big hips and big butts tend to quickly develop bigger hips and bigger butts. Eww. I remember reading somewhere that J.Lo works-out several hours a day to keep her form. Most women don't have that luxury and so they balloon.

12. Chasey

Chasey Active Member

it seems so weird to me that all you guys are so against the typical 00-size model :p

haha, but that's probably just because I always go for skinny girls because I've never weighed more than 130 lbs. try dating a girl who weighs more than you... it can get awkward. [​IMG]

13. lightsky

lightsky Senior member

14. whacked

whacked Senior member

By picking slim girls i'm also betting that they won't be really fat 10 yrs from now if i happen to marry one. :p

Girls with big hips and big butts tend to quickly develop bigger hips and bigger butts. Eww. I remember reading somewhere that J.Lo works-out several hours a day to keep her form. Most women don't have that luxury and so they balloon.

Good point.

15. Tokyo Slim

Tokyo Slim Senior member

16. Brian278

Brian278 Senior member

Yeah, she's got a halfway decent body, but she's extremely mediocre in bed.

Plus dude... seriously, her ass is HUGE. It's gone beyond shapely to being a complete caricature of an ass.

I love the titles of those posts. To be honest, as long as her stomach is flat and the ass doesn't sag or come with giant thighs and cellulite, I rarely consider an ass too big. Usually one of the other deal breakers arrive before the ass reaches critical mass.

17. Tokyo Slim

Tokyo Slim Senior member

[​IMG]

Well then... go ahead and worship the butt.

18. Brian278

Brian278 Senior member

[​IMG]

Well then... go ahead and worship the butt.

I do prefer the airbrushed version:

[​IMG]

19. lightsky

lightsky Senior member

Yeah, she's got a halfway decent body,

playboy magazine obviously doesn't understand men's tastes as well as you do, because she'll be appearing in its pages in the not too distant future.

really?!!! why don't you tell us all about it, then, slim???

well, slim, it's like this: it takes a big guy to handle da big butt.

but there are some guys who just wouldn't know anything about this.

20. texas_jack

texas_jack Senior member

She is gonna be huge by the time she's 30 btw. [​IMG]

Actually, women who are natually curvy look better when they put on weight than those who are natually slim. Have you ever seen a chunky asian girl? It looks terrible.