Supermodels -- Who's the hottest?

Discussion in 'Entertainment, Culture, and Sports' started by funk_soul_brother, Jul 22, 2006.

1. DNW

DNW Senior member

Adriana Lima for me. Physically, she's my type in just about every way I can think of.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

YES! +5,897,343

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. lightsky

lightsky Senior member

Adriana Lima for me. Physically, she's my type in just about every way I can think of.

[​IMG]

she could be a model for boys underwear.

3. Saucemaster

Saucemaster Sized Down 2

Are you sure you're not just a would-be pederast who's trying desperately to sublimate his desires? [​IMG] I'm joking, but seriously... that's all woman right there.

4. LabelKing

LabelKing Senior member

i've always thought many models look like boys with bad hips, they're so thin. anyhow, they're models because they look good clothed. real women look better naked.

There were couturiers who didn't like working with female models because they had large hips and the like so they used mannikins or young boys.

5. capnpyro

capnpyro Senior member

6. Brian278

Brian278 Senior member

i've always thought many models look like boys with bad hips, they're so thin. anyhow, they're models because they look good clothed. real women look better naked.

So you like fat chicks? I mean, that's cool. But just say you like fat chicks.

In all seriousness, yeah, there are plenty of runway and high fashion models that are unusually skinny to the point of losing their sex appeal because if where the ideal in that part of the fashion world is. Kate Moss springs to mind as both a catalyst and a reflection of this trend. But don't tell me that Latetia Costa, Heidi Klum, Adriana Lima, Kim Smith, Marissa Miller, and countless other models don't look better naked than 99.999999999% of "real women". That's just ignorance, and that, sir, is something I won't stand for.

7. amerikajinda

amerikajinda Senior member

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] hhahahahahahaha too funny!!!!!!!

8. GQgeek

GQgeek Senior member

pwned!

9. GQgeek

GQgeek Senior member

10. edmorel

edmorel Quality Seller!! Dubiously Honored

11. lightsky

lightsky Senior member

There were couturiers who didn't like working with female models because they had large hips and the like so they used mannikins or young boys.

the way i've heard it explained, many designers are gay, and therefore employ models who resemble men more than women.

12. lightsky

lightsky Senior member

fat? no. curvy? yes.

supermodels are tall and elegant, have stunning faces and great legs. but they don't have great curves. just look at the backsides of any of these girls and tell me they don't look like little boys.

i've known women who are built like models. none of them tempted me. in fact, many of them actually repelled me.

i'm not into stick-insects.

13. lightsky

lightsky Senior member

But don't tell me that Latetia Costa, Heidi Klum, Adriana Lima, Kim Smith, Marissa Miller, and countless other models don't look better naked than 99.999999999% of "real women". That's just ignorance, and that, sir, is something I won't stand for.

i can walk outside right now and within one or two hours see a real woman i would rather see naked than any of the women you name.

models are aesthetically pleasing, like a work of art. real women are sexually pleasing, like a real good lay.

14. migo

migo Senior member

i can walk outside right now and within one or two hours see a real woman i would rather see naked than any of the women you name.

models are aesthetically pleasing, like a work of art. real women are sexually pleasing, like a real good lay.

I'm pretty sure doing Adriana Lima would be awesome [​IMG]

15. GQgeek

GQgeek Senior member

^^ obviously insane and has never slept with a really really hot chick.

Models are a bit more than aethetically pleasing.... Furniture can be aesthetically, models are fucking hot. I could maybe see your point with some of the anorexic runway models, but adriana lima, gisele bundchen, latetia casta? You're insane.

edit: and can't forget alessandra ambrosio. if ever there was perfection... [​IMG]