Supermodels -- Who's the hottest?

Discussion in 'Entertainment, Culture, and Sports' started by funk_soul_brother, Jul 22, 2006.

1. funk_soul_brother

funk_soul_brother Senior member

haha. well, glad you liked the vid. and lol @ "ten kinds of awesome". yes, her body is obviously astonishing. have you ever seen legs like in that pic above?? incredible. i understand that beauty is subjective. for example, i don't find Jennifer Connelly at all attractive, but she's certainly considered to be beautiful by many others. however, i simply cannot fathom how you could think KK's face doesn't photograph well. (perhaps i'm just too smitten and thus biased). but ... really? [​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG]

2. otterhound

otterhound Senior member

Her body is ten kinds of awesome, but I never really thought her face photographed that well (relatively, I mean). She looks amazing when she's actually in motion, though. Thanks for the vid link. [​IMG]
    I'm with Sauce on this one. That's why I prefer Allessandra Ambrosio. What a magnificent face she has.[​IMG]

3. funk_soul_brother

funk_soul_brother Senior member

Well, Y'all are just crazy ... and blind! .... [​IMG] Karolina is my favourite model, but not my all-time favourite. That place is reserved for Tyra Banks. Here are some pics from the Emmy Awards. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaand... of course, my absolute favourite ever... TYRA! *from this year's Emmy Awards* Okay, Here are some more pics from the EMMY's. Honestly, I think she looks as gorgeous here as I've EVER seen her look. I am absolutely speechless and mesmorized by her beauty! Her BODY looks increeeeeeeedible! Nobody has curves like that. Just amazing. She will most certainly be on the "Emmy's Best Dressed" lists. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG]

4. Thracozaag

Thracozaag Senior member

[​IMG]

koji

5. Saucemaster

Saucemaster Sized Down 2

however, i simply cannot fathom how you could think KK's face doesn't photograph well. (perhaps i'm just too smitten and thus biased).
    Oh, don't get me wrong. Her face photographs very well indeed, it's just that relative to certain other supermodels, I don't find it quite as attractive. And in motion, for example in that video, her face is more attractive than in photos. Coincidentally, Jennifer Connolly is another person I feel that way about. In movies I think she's gorgeous, but in still photos she's (relatively) underwhelming. I can hear Slim's ninjas on my roof now, though. (Only because they want me to, of course.) If I never post again, please inform my family of my untimely death.

6. denimdestroyedmylife

denimdestroyedmylife Big Winner

7. Saucemaster

Saucemaster Sized Down 2

If those jeans were dry, she'd get some WICKED honeycombs.

8. Quirk

Quirk Senior member

Jennifer Connelly is beautiful, but not stunning. There's no doubt, though, that she has two of the loveliest breasts God ever created. But I guess that all belongs in the generic 'babes' thread...

Tyra has probably the most unremarkable face I've ever seen on a model. And she's certainly the most irritating. I'm sure plenty of other models aren't the most charming people either, but since they're not as heavily into self-promotion, at least the general public is spared their particular brand of self-absorption.

9. Nonk

Nonk Senior member

[​IMG]

Nonk, this is in part why I dwell so often, on the past. I find the women of the forties and fifties, especially . . . to have been very, very beautiful.

Agreed, those are some fine women.

10. Eric

Eric Senior member

I'm with Sauce on this one. That's why I prefer Allessandra Ambrosio. What a magnificent face she has.[​IMG]

100% agreed.

I still think Cindy Crawford has it.

Eric

11. Jayhawk

Jayhawk New Member

Petra Nemcova is the best. BY FAR. I don't care if she got famous cause of a tsumani, the girl is gorgeous.
    [​IMG]

12. life_interrupts

life_interrupts Senior member

Christy is a legend. She has one of the most beautiful faces of all time.
    A legend, yes, but her face is a great "model" face. On the street, not a second look, except because of familiarity. For me Cindy Crawford, Kirsty Bowser (both old skool), Kara Young, and I like Brooklyn Decker (SI swimsuit model). Let's not forget Linda Evangelista (I dont' get out of bed for less than $10,000/day).[​IMG][​IMG]

13. Saucemaster

Saucemaster Sized Down 2

A legend, yes, but her face is a great "model" face. On the street, not a second look, except because of familiarity.

Are you serious? You wouldn't give Christy Turlington a second look if you passed her on the street? That's insane.

14. itsstillmatt

itsstillmatt The Liberator Dubiously Honored

Are you serious? You wouldn't give Christy Turlington a second look if you passed her on the street? That's insane.
    I have met her a few times and she is insanely good looking in person. Really unbelievable.

15. life_interrupts

life_interrupts Senior member

Just MHO