1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Supermodels -- Who's the hottest?

Discussion in 'Entertainment, Culture, and Sports' started by funk_soul_brother, Jul 22, 2006.

1. Lel

Lel Senior member

Sometimes I enjoy some nice grilled salmon with lemon zest and caramelized carrots. Othertimes I just want to tear into a big piece of steak.

Same applies with girls.

While I on the whole prefer slim girls (I'm asian ok!?) sometimes I see a girl with meat who I would love to just destroy in bed.

My point is, BOTH ARE GOOD SO STOP FIGHTING POST MORE PICTURES.

2. Tokyo Slim

Tokyo Slim Senior member

POST MORE PICTURES.
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

3. gorgekko

gorgekko Senior member

Now those are normal curves. A woman raised on food blessed with creams and butter. Vive la France!

4. Tokyo Slim

Tokyo Slim Senior member

Now those are normal curves. A woman raised on food blessed with creams and butter. Vive la France!

Its the same woman I've been posting since page one. The one that lightsky thinks is a twig/too skinny/looks like a boy with bad hips/etc.

5. Tokyo Slim

Tokyo Slim Senior member

EDIT: And who woulda figured, TS and me agreeing on a girl! Slim, isn't she 100000x hotter than JC? Cmon dude, you have to admit it.
    No way dude, Jenny is my girl. [​IMG]

6. lightsky

lightsky Senior member

note: with his latest post, iammatt has chosen to take this thread in a new direction and make his remarks personal. i am simply responding in kind.

Yes, she has a full tummy. I don't like that in a woman, but you might.

a "full tummy"? you mean like this?

http://www.livevideo.com/video/D108E...-sex-tape.aspx

yes, and osama bin laden thinks women look good in burkas only and nothing else. now, his isn't an extremist view, is it?

sorry, matt, but katy looks like a boy. i don't like that in a woman, but you might.

real women aren't the only things you can't handle, matt. do you know what sarcasm is?

here we can agree: "shat" would be an apt description of what you like.

i see. and is that when you first realized your shortcomings?

why? are you still desperate?

i don't [censored], if that's what you're asking.

"[​IMG]"?

is this what the "fat" girls did when you tried to poke them?

that explains your preference for bony "chicks".

7. lightsky

lightsky Senior member

anyhow, you've chosen yet again to side-step the questions i put to you, namely, "why men around the world seem to disagree with you about km?", and "why evolution has not selected for katy lookalikes?"

3 times a loser, matt. (and that's not even counting the kate moss confession.)

anyone else man enough to answer these questions?

8. Alter

Alter Senior member

anyhow, you've chosen yet again to side-step the questions i put to you, namely, "why men around the world seem to disagree with you about km?", and "why evolution has not selected for katy lookalikes?" 3 times a loser, matt. (and that's not even counting the kate moss confession.) anyone else man enough to answer these questions?
    Lightsky, Congratulations. I have been a member of this forum for a long time but reading your posts represents the first time I have actually considered using the "ignore" function. Nice going!

9. Tokyo Slim

Tokyo Slim Senior member

anyhow, you've chosen yet again to side-step the questions i put to you, namely, "why men around the world seem to disagree with you about km?", and "why evolution has not selected for katy lookalikes?" 3 times a loser, matt. (and that's not even counting the kate moss confession.) anyone else man enough to answer these questions?
    Your question makes no sense. There are as many thin girls in the world as there are fat girls. "Evolution" in the scientific definition has very little if anything to do with it. You are posing your personal preference as a scientific reference, and if thats the stance you are going to take, then you are just plain wrong. Psychology has more to do with your personal preference than evolution and body type has to do with a HOST of issues including genetics, lifestyle, environment, age, and current popular body image. And preferences varies drastically from individual to individual, it's not a culture-wide phenomena like you are implying.There are certain physical properties that many people find more attractive, but they are proportion based, not body type based. And they are not by any means universal. You will never get anyone to agree withyou that "curvy" girls are the ideal. Especially when your definition of curvy is so random. You like what you like and there isn't a problem with that... but your preferences aren't based in science, they are just preferences.

10. lightsky

lightsky Senior member

That's a fashion ad for underwear. It's completely different than Victoria's Secret advertising, which is marketed towards males.

historical revisionism may work in a totalitarian state, but on a free board like this it only looks like you're talking out of both sides of your mouth.

earlier, you said

Anyway, the assumption that the aforementioned girls don't have curves is obviously wrong as the glut of them are swimsuit and lingerie models. They don't put twigs in underwear.

that looks like a twig in undies to me. but go ahead and try to spin it again.

spin on. the reason you won't respond to my comments is because you can't. you can't explain why so many men prefer women like the ones on my list. you can't explain why evolution hasn't selected for twigs instead of real women.

and if you think ms lima has an ass, then you are [censored].

you opining on da butt is like osama offering advice on women's fashion.

11. lightsky

lightsky Senior member

Actually, the only one that needs to concede anything is you. [​IMG]

you're right. i concede that you like chicks who are built like boys.

your turn: is there anything you'd like to admit, gq??? any skeletons (or bony chicks) in your closet?

12. lightsky

lightsky Senior member

Lightsky,

Congratulations. I have been a member of this forum for a long time but reading your posts represents the first time I have actually considered using the "ignore" function. Nice going!

some guys can't handle da butt. some guys can't handle da truth. same difference.

13. lightsky

lightsky Senior member

let's see if matt and his boys can handle this like men, or they act like little girls and go whining to the mods.

14. Tokyo Slim

Tokyo Slim Senior member

let's see if matt and his boys can handle this like men, or they act like little girls and go whining to the mods.

When are you going to address any of the points I've made over the past two days or so?

15. Alter

Alter Senior member

When are you going to address any of the points I've made over the past two days or so?

Enough talk, boys. Time to whip out your dicks and prove, once and for all, who the real men are!

That'll learn us.

16. matadorpoeta

matadorpoeta Senior member

more pics!

17. Tokyo Slim

Tokyo Slim Senior member

Enough talk, boys. Time to whip out your dicks and prove, once and for all, who the real men are!

That'll learn us.

I'm willing to take his word on how "big a man" he is.

If I'm 6'2" 230lbs and can't handle "da butt" because I'm not "big enough" homeboy must be pushing up close to 7 foot 300lbs. Especially if he wants to try and tackle Kim Kardashian's cartoonish rump. Which basically means that lightsky is Shaq. Which is fine, but I'm not getting into a dick measuring contest with him.

18. Tokyo Slim

Tokyo Slim Senior member

more pics!
    Here's a supermodel for you: [​IMG]

19. matadorpoeta

matadorpoeta Senior member

Here's a supermodel for you:
    [​IMG]

for me, not for you.

btw, i don't see what penis size has to do with kim's butt. i like big butts for the way they look and the way they feel in my hands. i've never cared for sodomy.

20. Tokyo Slim

Tokyo Slim Senior member

for me, not for you.
    That was WAS for you... what, you don't like black supermodels?