Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Supermodels -- Who's the hottest?

Discussion in 'Entertainment, Culture, and Sports' started by funk_soul_brother, Jul 22, 2006.

1. GQgeek

GQgeek Senior member

a woman with hips should look like this when her hips are cocked...

[​IMG]

see the difference? [​IMG]

She is gonna be huge by the time she's 30 btw. [​IMG]

By picking slim girls i'm also betting that they won't be really fat 10 yrs from now if i happen to marry one. :p

Girls with big hips and big butts tend to quickly develop bigger hips and bigger butts. Eww. I remember reading somewhere that J.Lo works-out several hours a day to keep her form. Most women don't have that luxury and so they balloon.

2. Chasey

Chasey Active Member

it seems so weird to me that all you guys are so against the typical 00-size model :p

haha, but that's probably just because I always go for skinny girls because I've never weighed more than 130 lbs. try dating a girl who weighs more than you... it can get awkward. [​IMG]

3. lightsky

lightsky Senior member

4. whacked

whacked Senior member

By picking slim girls i'm also betting that they won't be really fat 10 yrs from now if i happen to marry one. :p

Girls with big hips and big butts tend to quickly develop bigger hips and bigger butts. Eww. I remember reading somewhere that J.Lo works-out several hours a day to keep her form. Most women don't have that luxury and so they balloon.

Good point.

5. Tokyo Slim

Tokyo Slim In Time Out

6. Brian278

Brian278 Senior member

Yeah, she's got a halfway decent body, but she's extremely mediocre in bed.

Plus dude... seriously, her ass is HUGE. It's gone beyond shapely to being a complete caricature of an ass.

I love the titles of those posts. To be honest, as long as her stomach is flat and the ass doesn't sag or come with giant thighs and cellulite, I rarely consider an ass too big. Usually one of the other deal breakers arrive before the ass reaches critical mass.

7. Tokyo Slim

Tokyo Slim In Time Out

[​IMG]

Well then... go ahead and worship the butt.

8. Brian278

Brian278 Senior member

[​IMG]

Well then... go ahead and worship the butt.

I do prefer the airbrushed version:

[​IMG]

9. lightsky

lightsky Senior member

Yeah, she's got a halfway decent body,

playboy magazine obviously doesn't understand men's tastes as well as you do, because she'll be appearing in its pages in the not too distant future.

really?!!! why don't you tell us all about it, then, slim???

well, slim, it's like this: it takes a big guy to handle da big butt.

but there are some guys who just wouldn't know anything about this.

10. texas_jack

texas_jack Senior member

She is gonna be huge by the time she's 30 btw. [​IMG]

Actually, women who are natually curvy look better when they put on weight than those who are natually slim. Have you ever seen a chunky asian girl? It looks terrible.

11. lightsky

lightsky Senior member

She is gonna be huge by the time she's 30 btw. [​IMG] By picking slim girls i'm also betting that they won't be really fat 10 yrs from now if i happen to marry one. :p

that didn't stop billy joel from chucking that brinkley chick when he was done with her.

look: women are like beer: they all come with a best before date. and when her six-pack gets stale, you just toss it out and get another.

12. lightsky

lightsky Senior member

13. GQgeek

GQgeek Senior member

Actually, women who are natually curvy look better when they put on weight than those who are natually slim. Have you ever seen a chunky asian girl? It looks terrible.

I don't want my wife to put-on weight at all, which is my point. Women that are already big in certain areas are pre-disposed to put on more. There's lots of slim women in their 30s-40s that still have awesome bodies and very little cellulite and fat. J.Lo has to work her butt-off (pun intended) to keep her weight down.

But then, I'm just shallow. :p

14. lightsky

lightsky Senior member

this is a great point. slim chicks tend to pack the fat around their waists, making them look even more like GUYS. curvy chicks pack it below their waists, which only makes them look more like women.

15. lightsky

lightsky Senior member

I don't want my wife to put-on weight at all, which is my point. Women that are already big in certain areas are pre-disposed to put on more.

you've obviously never noticed those skinny east indian chicks who blow up into obese middle-age women.

putting on a few extra lbs is part of the aging process. you need to be pro-active to avoid nature's decree. read on...

yeah, and like j lo, those gals haven't had any children yet. or if they have, they're professional women who feel they have to take care of themselves to advance their careers.

look. if you want your significant other to keep a trim figure, then you should do at least one of the following:

1. replace s.o. at least once every 10 years
    2. never have kids
    3. make lots of $$$ so she has both the motivation and the means to look good for you

if you can't do this, the chances are you will be stuck with a much heavier version of your s.o., no matter how thin she was to begin with.

shallow? maybe. naive? definitely.