• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Superfuture on Urban Dictionary

metkirk

Reaction score
I just found this on Urban Dictionary: Superfuture

And for those of you too lazy to click on it:

Website where a bunch of guys look at pictures of each other posing usually wearing a pair of raw denim, a flannel shirt, vans, and a slouch beanie.

Filled with elitists who think their skin tight raw denim they haven't washed in 1 year is the epitome of fashion and style. Starting in 2005-06, there has been a massive influx of converts from ISS and Niketalk - usually ghetto people who don't know how to dress (they usually wear tall tees, fubu/girbaud, fake evisu, ghetto brands...etc).

True Religion, Diesel, Seven, Rock and Republic, and other Eurotrashy brands are looked down upon, while brands such as Nudies, APC, Samurai, Supreme, etc are cool.

Reputation can be given. People like Stuckonstupid, chardsomething, sidneylo, and all those people are supercool because they have a lot of rep.

It is also a dating site, as visible by the meet up and successful relationship of Sidneylo <3 Rirawin.

Person 1: I just got pair of Samurais from BiG in NYC.

Person 2: I got my Imperials from Context.

Person 3: I love my true religion jeans!

Person 1&2: Your style sucks - go to superfuture!

Define SF, if you will.

celery

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Website where a bunch of guys look at pictures of each other posing usually wearing a pair of raw denim, a flannel shirt, vans, and a slouch beanie.

lol, well except the flannel shirt part, I'd say looking at their WAYWT thread (and for some stupid reason I looked at the whole thing), that maybe 900 of the pages are that same look.

Reminds me of goth / emo / punk kids who think they're "non-conformist" by dressing exactly like all the other "non-conformists".

I like SF a lot more than SuFu. I actually see people wearing interesting things here and many people who are very knowledgable. I have already learned a great deal from here, whereas I only go to SuFu just to see if I can catch a glimpse of something great.

This forum is 10/10 in my book. More interesting, more helpful / welcoming and very educational.

whodini

Conan OOOOOOO"BRIEN!
Reaction score
Person 1: You know, I feel like I want to take a bit more pride in what I wear. Maybe find some clothes that fit well and throw in some well-made jeans. Person 2: Yeah, I love stuff like Supreme, Bape, Evisu, Nike, New Era, and Alife, you know, for the weekdays. Come weekends it's farmer-free and skin-tight, baby! It's so easy not to conform. Person 1: Actually, I was kinda thinking something...NOT that. Styleforvm

acidboy

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Website where a bunch of guys look at pictures of each other posing usually wearing a pair of C&J/EG/, a Jantzen shirt, a Corneliani/RL jacket and an edited out face. Filled with elitists who think their slim cut suit they haven't laundered in 1 year is the epitome of fashion and style. Starting in 2005-06, there has been a massive influx of converts from GQ forums and AAAC- usually f'ed up nerds who likes to talk about shaving pubic hair and colon cleansing who don't know how to dress (they usually listen to their girlfriends/boyfriends). Gucci, LV, Prada, D&G and other Eurotrashy brands are looked down upon, while brands such as Vass, Attolini, Rubinacci etc are cool. Reputation can be given. People like Vanity, Valclav, Hamlet, Eric Glennie and all those people are supercool because they have a lot of rep. It is also a dating site, as visible by the meet up and successful relationship of Connemara <3 Edmorel. Person 1: I just got pair of Santoni from Shoe in L.A. Person 2: I got my Sutors from STP. Person 3: I love my Jil Sander laceups! Person 1&2: Your style sucks - go suck your dormroom mate's dick! Person 3: You're all nerds!
SF

Stazy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Nm

edmorel

Quality Seller!!
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by acidicboy
SF

worship.gif
worship.gif
you missed SoCal/Thom Browne but you captured the forum perfectly!!

SoCal2NYC

Fashion Hayzus
Reaction score
Originally Posted by edmorel
worship.gif
worship.gif

confused.gif

dsholmes1

Reaction score
Yeh! Some of the guys over there on sufu are true douchebags.

whacked

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by edmorel
worship.gif
worship.gif

only the main forum (aka. old people's haven) though
devil.gif

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads