• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

SUPERFUTURE GHETTO thread: All things Supertalk

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey, I thought I'd start and pin this thread. It's essentially a place for all displaced Superfuture people to congregate and discuss the fate of ST, the denim competition, and other things purely Superfuture related. I totally encourage everyone to enjoy their stay here though, to participate in the Streetwear and Denim forum, and, for the particularly brave, to discuss Edward Green lasts and Attolini vs. Borrelli's version of the Neapolitan silhouette in the Men's Clothing forum.

Welcome,

Fok.

greentea

Reaction score
thanx
crackup[1].gif

beefcake

Reaction score
cool beans! (and green mean pizza eating machines)

i step into "Mens Clothing" and the other forums once a month or so (mostly to giggle at that pollock guy) and run away in fear every time... its scary outside my warm and slubby world of denim.
frown.gif

sybaritical

Reaction score
Nice thought, LA guy.

Now.

Back to the party.

Gotta Keep mingling, people.

Reaction score
don't worry it's only a shower...
lol8[1].gif
thanks, fok! this thread is like a methadone clinic for superjunkies! lolzors glad i can just pop in here and type w/o caps, then return to the rest of the forum and type all proper-like, tut-tut. lolzors x2
bluskullqe4.gif

mass

Reaction score
i'm in vancouver and yesterday i spotted imperials for the first time. they were black/greyi sh... the dude removed the stitching so they left a black mark on his ass.

!!

cheapmutha

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
thanks fok... this should be nice... superfuture without minya being able to erase my posts... and we even have hap here? wow.

i also encourge the more timid SF members to venture in the forums... interesting **** out there. guys as obsessive about pocket squares as you are about jeans.

Reaction score
hahaha ho-chi-MIN-YA is powerless here! bwouhahaha!!! superconfession: i like looking at shoe Appreciation, particularly whole-cut cordovan shoes...
inlove.gif

jubei

Reaction score
so... just throwing out a topic here to get the ball rolling. I hear that the S0505xx has been discountinued, but it seems like the S0710WX (on eof the import models) is meant to take its place... guys got any details on these babies or any of the other import models?

Also, I was contemplating picking up a pair of s0500 at BiG and muscling in on your guys' contest... but only if they fit right and the price was good. We'll see this weekend or next...

cheapmutha

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i know what you mean.... man, i saw a pair of whole cut black AE carovans once at a thrift store, brand new, for 20$ a size smaller and they would have been mine. beautiful shoe.

poly800rock

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
we're like refugees that don;t have anywhere else to go
musicboohoo[1].gif

emaze

Reaction score
I'm wearing the sammy's export S0710WX's right now & I love them... I have been rocking them hard for almost four weeks. They are by far the slim-est pair of sammy's out there. As told to me by the take5 cru in HK....where I bought them from...

greentea

Reaction score
we should take over another forum, hjow about that one forum that keri and whats his face runs.
crackup[1].gif
since superfuture has not been stable for a while. lets take all the main cabinet members and start our own parliament. somewhere else. we want our own land. just like the palestinians!
musicboohoo[1].gif
where we could bs' in peace where the mods dont screw around with polls.

cheapmutha

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
authenticforum? is that it? that could be fun. ill see you over there
devil.gif
and our own board? ok. just let me be a mod... we can remake the entire landscape.... destroy all other forums!!!!!!!... well.... maybe not....

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads