• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

SUPERFUTURE GHETTO thread: All things Supertalk

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
future still not looking bright. no need for shades.

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
on long island, @ 60K from what i know. depends on the district. in the city, i dunno.

Superb0bo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
what subject do you have master´s in chrono? history?

chronoaug

Boston Hipster (Dropkick Murphy)
Reaction score
Ugh. I wish. It's in ******* education. My bachelor's is in older history. I'm not gonna get started with how much education studies is a joke here, but most states are requiring you to get some kind of extra education training within a few years of starting so this will eliminate the need for me to do that and give me more mobility. Teaching is a way to kill time until i figure out if i want to do other things. Going back for history higher degrees is a possibility. I still absolutely love history and go to guest lectures and stuff a bunch

I can't remember what degree you're seeking. I know it has been said but forgot.

Superb0bo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
ahh.. Education studies have a really bad rep here aswell...but it sounds reasonable as you say it.

Im not exactly sure how the degree system here compares to the US system, but I soon have a finished Masters degree in psychology, but with a theoretical focus as opposed to being a shrink. I hope to get into grad school when im finished, and go on with researching.
I got some sort of degree in history of religion aswell, perhaps compared to a bachelor... Ive been in university for a long time (always a relic concept).

chronoaug

Boston Hipster (Dropkick Murphy)
Reaction score
Off to the sports bar then the orlando magic game. Please god, let FSU win. That's all i ask. I want the air to be completely sucked out of gainesville when i go back. It's such a glorious feeling. bobo- That sounds great man. I do love learning and feel bad as there are so many areas i wish to study. One of my historical focuses was religion so that's really cool you were able to get a degree in that as well.

Superb0bo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
may the force be with you (geek concept).
Im off to a party in a old underground bomb shelter.

kixslf

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by andewhall
Dear Begs, I wore that yesterday...but in black.

EdIt: Sup Mikey, Kunkster and Wayne.

sup ande always a late pass concept

Originally Posted by Darkadious
sup du's

sup *****

Originally Posted by Kodiak
That's because its @ superfuture.com/supertalk/ instead of supertalk.superfuture.com

****, who told kodiak....

Originally Posted by barneygumble
I hope the Puma ads return full force.

kill yourself

Originally Posted by ProfMonnitoff
i like cotton duck's mug on the front page

**** i wanna see. Ducky is on the front page? hahahahaahah

how much longer is sufu gonna be down....

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads