• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

SUPERFUTURE GHETTO thread: All things Supertalk

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Alright. I just spent 2 minutes of my time deleting your bullshit from one of the threads. Contain the sufu beefs and other random crap in this thread, or else I'll have to emulate your overlords and do a mass banning.

Fok.

laughter95

Reaction score
yes, got the last pair of sz 30 samurai 710!

didn't think BIG would actually start selling out of their items so quickly... there really is a strong cult following for these things.

now i'm going to get a pair of jeans that aren't sold outside of japan... now i'll have 3 pair, should be enough to last me for 3 years. also maybe i'll decide to get a pair of black jeans but don't know if it's as versatile as blue jeans. too much black looks morbid, no? plus fades probably don't look as pleasing. opinions?

XenoX101

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I wonder if the server will crash due to large amount me posts when it goes back up. Hm

kixslf

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by LA Guy
Alright. I just spent 2 minutes of my time deleting your bullshit from one of the threads. Contain the sufu beefs and other random crap in this thread, or else I'll have to emulate your overlords and do a mass banning.

Fok.

this must be directed at me and the other cohorts

sorry fok. I posted denims int he denim threak....

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
did i miss anything good before you deleted? i literally have no sufu beefs but i enjoy them.

Originally Posted by LA Guy

Fok.

kixslf

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by thekunk07
^haha. sup mike. did you have thanksgiving with the former/current/maybe former/maybe current woman?

no but she texted me while i was at an awful strip club with ballerina chick [check girls i've smashed thread for ref] and kept telling me how thankful she was for me being in her life..

so awkward i coudlnt even reply for like 15 minutes cause there were boobs everywhere

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
^so you are back together or it's kind of in flux?

WayneGibbous

Reaction score
did i miss anything good before you deleted? i literally have no sufu beefs but i enjoy them.
just people clowning on kodiak

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
^you home for the holidays wayne, or is it december?

kixslf

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

just me telling KODIAK to kill himself and other people hopping on board

^so you are back together or it's kind of in flux?

well we have been on like 10 dates since the coast but we have not had sex nor have we hooked up...which has never ever happened with an ex of mine

we seem to be playing it very safe which im okay with...for now.

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
mike-

sounds like it's going the right way.

wayne-

be well man. hope the turkey was ok.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Staff online

Forum statistics