SUPERFUTURE GHETTO thread: All things Supertalk

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by LA Guy, Sep 13, 2006.

1. hossoso

hossoso Coward and P*ssy

eh i ain't viet and have no affiliation with the viets, but i think for that guy he wanted to make something out of his passion and the only outlet for him to do it seems to have turned on him. That's never a good thing.

I don't know the whole situation but I saw the meltdown. It sounds like he blew a few outlets, not just SuFu.

2. Fade to Black

Fade to Black Senior member

well when it gets to a point people are posting your address, school and family member names online the shit has hit the fan. I remember the last time something similar happened at Niketalk i believe and the result was tragedy.

3. datasupa

datasupa Senior member

khoiphan sort of reminds me of edmond the way he started out all cute and innocent and ended up rabid psycho. i actually advised both of them they needed to chill out but my warnings met deaf ears. i guess gooks don't listen very well.

4. poly800rock

poly800rock Senior member

chicken has the best avatars ever. but now I have the greatest rep over here.

sorry chicken, i had to steal it. we need to meet up soon.

5. impolyt_one

impolyt_one Senior member

well when it gets to a point people are posting your address, school and family member names online the shit has hit the fan. I remember the last time something similar happened at Niketalk i believe and the result was tragedy.
    Niketalk in and of itself is a tragedy. (Yes, I am aware of which thread I am posting in right now) Care to elaborate more on the NT happenings though? Maybe Carl can step in here...

6. idlewild

idlewild Senior member

Is sufu ever coming back? I need to get on the marketplace to sell some shit.

7. poly800rock

poly800rock Senior member

Poly, have you been chillin over here the entire time, with F2B? Your boy Khoiphan92 is in way over his head, over on sufu...
    not the entire time. i forgot how interesting the robot lounge is sometimes too! been spending a lot of time at thegearpage.net as I started playing guitar again and need to fix a lot of my stuff

8. sidney

sidney Senior member

Fuck I need superconfessional right now... before the alcohol wears off.

9. Fade to Black

Fade to Black Senior member

Niketalk in and of itself is a tragedy. (Yes, I am aware of which thread I am posting in right now) Care to elaborate more on the NT happenings though? Maybe Carl can step in here...

i think it was NT...the whole fiasco was actually posted on i believe supertrash, which is how i found out about it...it was online pwnage to the maximum. Some kid pissed some people off and his address got spread around like wildfire, he had like a million pizzas delivered to him, ended up on all sorts of most wanted lists and basically had his whole life fucked up.

10. impolyt_one

poly, sidneero, and F2B posting in sequence.. minus datasupa, this is like some sort of idealized fantasy version of sufu.

11. sidney

sidney Senior member

I could name more prolific posters... like dismalfuture...

12. impolyt_one

Oh, that asshole? I, for one, am happy he hasn't followed us over here to the steez...

13. sidney

sidney Senior member

Did he sleep with your girl or something? He's got the best superconfessional... steeziest homeless person ever... in fact he made being homeless the steeziest shit ever.

14. Dick Danger

Dick Danger Senior member

so this is what life has come to....waiting for the maid to walk into the room whilst sitting on the bed without pants....could be worse...

15. sidney

sidney Senior member

Shit. You know my pants are off.

You're already a step ahead of the game. So... we gonna talk about ties on StyleForum or what? (3)