Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Superdry fit.

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Sidd, Dec 29, 2012.

1. Sidd

Sidd Member

Hello,
    Long time reader and first time poster. I have found the information on these forums to be invaluable and has helped me make many good purchases. I have searched this site and the Internet for some sort of idea as to the answer of this question and have nothing. So I apologize if this has already been addressed.
    I understand this sites feelings toward the quality and branding of Superdry. I am looking for shirts and jackets. I no longer wish to have so much branded apparel but I haven't found anything that comes close to the fit superdrys products provide me. Slim tailoring and long arms. Does anyone know of any other places I may looks for something similar? Preferably ones that wouldn't require heavy alteration. I have tried Brooks Brothers, J crew, nordstroms, basically I look everywhere. But arms are always too short and if I can size up to get the arms to fit then the body size is way too big. Any info anyone can provide would be helpful. Maybe I need to look to more English style designers. But I don't know where to start.