1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

SUPERB BROOKS BROTHERS REGENT1818 - 41R - GRAY PINSTRIPE - MADE IN ITALY

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by peaklapel1089, Feb 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. peaklapel1089

peaklapel1089 Well-Known Member

This is an ebay listing. Here is the link.

Brooks Brothers Regent 1818 Suit - Medium Gray with Bold Pinstripe
    Marked as size 40R/33w, the suit has been altered to fit 41R/36w. Please see detailed measurements.

This medium-to-light gray suit has bold white pinstripes. The high quality fabric has one of the most elegant finishes I've seen. I get more compliments wearing this suit than any other.
    Made in Italy!
    Sought-after details make this a contemporary style: trim, dual vent, pick stitching.
    Original price $ 1,098.00.

Brooks Brothers description:
    A contemporary take on the classic Brooks Brothers suit. Updated with slimmer lines, a narrower lapel with pickstitch detail and trimmer trousers. Fully lined. Three-button jacket with dual vent. Flat-front trousers. Dry clean. Made in Italy.

Description of the suit on offer:
    This is an elegant and sophisticated Brooks Brothers suit in the contemporary Regent cut and in remarkable condition. No tears or visible flaws.
    The 3-button jacket buttons as a 2-button, which is more contemporary. I have included two pictures of me wearing the suit with just the center button buttoned.

Trousers:
    The waist measures at 18 across lying flat and the inseam at 30.5 inches. The trousers are cuffed, so there is additional length possible, as much as 2 inches.
    The outseam is 41.5 inches.
    Jacket:
    Shoulders measure at 18" across.
    Sleeves measure 25.5".
    Pit-to-pit measure is 21"
    Back height is 31 inches.

This is an ebay listing. Here is the link.

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.