Super soft Abercrombie jeans...I hate them.

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by alt solution, Mar 27, 2011.

1. alt solution

alt solution Member

I have these abercrombie jeans that are so soft...they're like sweatpants. Personally, I like some stacking, kind of like how most of the jeans on ......... are pictured. It won't let me post a link but you can look it up if you want. See how there's dimension to these jeans shown on the ......... models? I guess its obviously stiffer texture allows it to hold up a little more. Like I said, these Abercrombie jeans are more like heavy sweatpants. But it isn't just Abercrombie. I've seen a lot of jeans like this (express has jeans like that too). Is this because they've been washed too much? I got some of Levi's 514 'Rigid' jeans, and they're much better. But will they become like the Abercrombie jeans once they've been washed several times? Or are they made differently so they'll stay more rigid? And another question: Is there anything I can do for these soft un-rigid jeans? Can I use starch or something? And yes, I know I'm a noob. I'd really appreciate some help. Thanks [​IMG]

2. flyguy7

flyguy7 Senior member

It's really exciting that you have three posts on this forum and two of them are new threads!

No it's not. You need to be making these simple question posts in the 'Ask a question...' thread stickied to the top of the page. Abercrombie uses crap denim. Yes, washing rigid jeans relaxes them. I have a pair of APCs (don't ask what that is, look around) that I wear for truly dirty days and I've washed them many times; they're still quite stiff. Look around, buy some good stuff. If you like stacking, buy something with a small hem (don't ask what that is, look around). Stop making new threads

3. flyguy7

flyguy7 Senior member

4. Johnny5

Johnny5 Senior member

wear em as pajamas, Junior

5. alt solution

alt solution Member

It's really exciting that you have three posts on this forum and two of them are new threads!

No it's not. You need to be making these simple question posts in the 'Ask a question...' thread stickied to the top of the page. Abercrombie uses crap denim. Yes, washing rigid jeans relaxes them. I have a pair of APCs (don't ask what that is, look around) that I wear for truly dirty days and I've washed them many times; they're still quite stiff. Look around, buy some good stuff. If you like stacking, buy something with a small hem (don't ask what that is, look around). Stop making new threads

This is the only new thread that I made. And there is nothing in particular that makes these simple. If they are so simple, then it shouldn't take me long to get a thorough answer, right? And my question wasn't about Abercrombie in particular. And yes I know what APCs are and what a small hem is.

At least I'm not trolling. You clearly are.

6. Froosh

Froosh Senior member

7. Stylin-1

Stylin-1 Senior member

[​IMG]

Guess what? We hate AF too.

8. wEstSidE

wEstSidE Senior member

y'all niggas postin in a troll thread

9. db_ggmm

db_ggmm Senior member

dis u OP? [​IMG]