• We would like to welcome Sprezzabox to the Styleforum family as an official Affiliate Vendor! SprezzaBox is a monthly subscription service for men, delivering a unique selection of fashion and lifestyle accessories right to your doorstep.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

super-skinny stretch black denim

lego

Reaction score
Anyone know where I can get super-skinny black stretch jeans, basically exactly like this Ksubi style, but in black:

http://www.ksubi.com/Products/Mens-D...y-Overdye.html

I used to get the perfect pair from Topman (for just £40 too) but they've just discontinued them in black, and I'm having trouble finding new ones. Cheap Monday black is too baggy (except for the satin one which is too shiny) and I've had no joy with Levis, Apparel, Firetrap, and All Saints in search of this more or less skin tight fit

CHEERZ

itsjustadrian

Reaction score
Which Levi's fit did you try on? Most Levi's stores just call the 511 skinnies but Urban Outfitters, Tilly's, and other places carry the 510 super skinny fit.

lego

Reaction score
thanks for the replies

Levi's prices are a bit above what I want to pay because I find I have to replace jeans of this fit quite quickly as they get baggier; I'm not sure if I tried 510s but I think I couldn't find any that were elasticated.

Kill City looks like a good bet, but I wonder if they have any UK stockists? I see the prices are low and they ship internationally, but if I got the wrong size and had to return it it would cost a fortune in shipping. I might risk it though, because it's kind of exactly what I was looking for

hossoso

Coward and P*ssy
Reaction score
I think Rye GB is the right guy to talk to if you're looking for Kill City.

Rye GB

Angry Englishman
Reaction score
Originally Posted by lego
thanks for the replies

Levi's prices are a bit above what I want to pay because I find I have to replace jeans of this fit quite quickly as they get baggier; I'm not sure if I tried 510s but I think I couldn't find any that were elasticated.

Kill City looks like a good bet, but I wonder if they have any UK stockists? I see the prices are low and they ship internationally, but if I got the wrong size and had to return it it would cost a fortune in shipping. I might risk it though, because it's kind of exactly what I was looking for

PM me with the waist measurement of your best fitting jeans, i can point you to the right size.

Originally Posted by sho'nuff
where do you get the oily looking black jeans from kill city? i looked everywhere.
All gone I'm afraid.

Originally Posted by hossoso
I think Rye GB is the right guy to talk to if you're looking for Kill City.
Thanks, I'll customer rep as well as everything else around here!!!

Rye GB

Angry Englishman
Reaction score
Originally Posted by sho'nuff
thanks.
do you know when they will be restocking that model again, rye?

If you want to PM me with your size let me see what I can do, I may have a few pairs in the warehouse or I can point you to one of our stockists.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How wide do you like your leg opening on your trousers?

• 7”

Votes: 86 17.4%
  • 7.5”

Votes: 158 32.0%
  • 8”

Votes: 143 28.9%
  • 8.5”

Votes: 57 11.5%
  • 9”

Votes: 25 5.1%
  • 9.5”

Votes: 11 2.2%