• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

super-skinny denim

italiaskin

Reaction score
hi everyone, i wanted to know if the super skinny jeans used during the 80's by skinheads were altered 501 or stretch jeans like in these pics: http://img.youtube.com/vi/ZQwaEuBFCvE/0.jpg http://cdn.7static.com/static/img/sl...610645_350.jpg i think levi's curve id can do the thing, but i want your personal opinion i just want a pair of quality trousers that are not above 120 euro and what pair of jeans would you recommend to obtain this kind of look, i don't care if they are woman jeans. and i wanted to know also how to bleach elastic jeans (to make them with brighter spots, like the bleachers) without making the denim rip or loose elasticity. hope old skins of the forum can help. the important thing is that they are thight on the butt

trd6478

Reaction score
try some apc petit standards or new cures sized down 3-4

Jabonator

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Some Levi's womens jeans could be good. They're very tight, but often lighter, softer, than men's skinny jeans, and fit better, because they have more stretch.

Mistral

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I lolled when I saw the Moustache Neckwarmer... Too funny.

Listi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I dunno much about skins, but Levi's 510s are absurdly skinny jeans. They are just as skinny as women's jeans but with an extra inch or two in the crotch for your junk. I recommend sizing up one for a tight fit and true to size for denim leggings. I actually plan on beating mine up sometime but I have been busy with other jeans. - This picture captures the essence of 510: http://mynudies.com/gallery/files/1/...4d1befa58c.jpg

Jabonator

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Listi
I dunno much about skins, but Levi's 510s are absurdly skinny jeans. They are just as skinny as women's jeans but with an extra inch or two in the crotch for your junk.

I recommend sizing up one for a tight fit and true to size for denim leggings. I actually plan on beating mine up sometime but I have been busy with other jeans.

- This picture captures the essence of 510: http://mynudies.com/gallery/files/1/...4d1befa58c.jpg

I've got a pair of them, and I don't think they're that skinny. I've got skinnier ones too. Although, to be fair, I think they are a size smaller, and I am myself very skinny.

East2West

Reaction score
What about pyjama jeans

bugger

Reaction score
look into april 77 joeys or nudie thin finns

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads