• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Super-comfortable (cheaper) business casual shoes for trip to Europe

RichmondStyle

Reaction score
I'm leaving for a two-week trip to Europe next week and have been informed that dress is strictly business casual and that I definitely should not wear a suit. I will, however, be walking my ass off most days as I will be trying to cram in some sight-seeing whenever possible.

Most of my shoes that I wear for business casual are actually pretty uncomfortable after a couple of miles and they are all lace-up. I don't care if these shoes last more than a few months, honestly, since this is a pretty specific need and I don't see myself wearing rubber-soled shoes that frequently.

Any suggestions for lesser brands that might fit the bill but still look really good? Needs to be something I can find somewhere like Nordstrom or Macy's this weekend and I don't want Allen Edmonds since they are never very comfortable on my feet.

malat

Reaction score
I am leaving soon for a similar length trip to Europe. Check out the corresponding thread, but I just picked up these in the tan color. They have a little Euro flair to them and I quite like them. Ralph Lauren Driver

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Favorite Shorts Length

• Above the knee

• Knee length

• Below the knee

• None of the above

• Mid-thigh ("short shorts")

Results are only viewable after voting.