1. I'd like to announce that animated avatars are now available again. You'll have to reload, but they are once more possible.

We've been doing a ton of work behind the scenes. The site load speed was already under 1/2 of what Huddler's was, on average, and we installed cloudflare, which means that the site should be even faster. A ton more will go on in the weeks and months to come, and some things will be more visibile, and some less.

Cheers,

Fok.

Dismiss Notice

Sunglasses - What you want on your sunglasses

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Gabaski, Jul 22, 2012.

1. Gabaski

Gabaski New Member

Hi, I am in the process of producing some Sunglasses, i would like to listen to what people like and what do there expect on their sunglasses.

what kinda color lens and what kinda Ornamental decor do you like.

Common Ornamental decor would be Small round stud .

i do not know where do this lead but i hope in the process i would be able to produce something interesting.

I already have some idea in my mind what i would want to produce. but would love to listen to more option and advice : )

2. Reggs

Reggs Senior member

For driving, something large so that they prevent wrinkles around the eyes.

Last edited: Jul 22, 2012
  3. Gabaski

Gabaski New Member

Thanks for the Feedback, That one good advice which i should take note.
    One of the problem with producing sunglasses is the sizes, and when it get too big is would only fit a small range of user.

but maybe is time i look at oversize sunglasses. both for driving and partying. :)