1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Sunglasses- Post Your Favorites

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by GusW, Apr 5, 2011.

1. gwolf

gwolf Senior member

I'm a terrible buyer/collector/hoarder of sunglasses. Obviously aesthetics are subjective but in terms of outright quality, it's very hard to beat Serengeti. I'm currently wearing a pair of their polarized driver's lenses in the car which are spectacularly good for driving (amazingly[​IMG] ) and a pair of non-polarized 555nm lenses for general non-car wear. Both are excellent - glass lenses, solid construction and fairly classically styled (although they do both lenses in a multitude of styles). My poor Oakley, Ray-Ban, Persol and Oliver Peoples are mostly confined to the drawer these days. Some examples of the Serengetis I have: [​IMG] [​IMG]
    i like the serengetis. no fuss. just a good pair.