• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Sunglasses for a Small Head

Thomasnast

Reaction score
Can anyone recommend a brand of sunglasses that fit a small head?
Everything I try on in the stores sticks way out.
I wear a 6 3/4-6 7/8 hat size.

cvpepper

Reaction score
My friend swears by this model of Serengetis:

http://www.opticsplanet.net/serengeti-555nm-kiska.html.

He's got the same cap size as you. I'd give em a try.
smile.gif

jaazielann

Reaction score
try searching on the net

there are stores who are making sunglasses base on the size that will surely fit you

they will measure the exact size thats right for you

the only disadvantages is it will take a long time but dont worry its not that long

XenoX101

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Theo make some great sunglasses that fit me and my head is tiny, I struggle to find good fitting glasses.

CityConnection

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
You can always buy small glasses and put in sunglass lenses. There are a lot of companies that do it. They take the glasses, put plano tinted lenses in it, and voila! a sunglass frame that they sell for more expensive! hahaha....

CityConnection

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

adragon

Reaction score
Thornhill aviator sunglasses from Oliver Peoples are 'not' small. The bridge is wide and lens is a sort of egg shape so they look wider than a normal aviator. It's technically a large frame. 142mm which closer to x-lrg. Almost all O.P. sunglasses are large or extra. The O.P. eyeglass line is smaller. Mykita makes some medium size frames, the lens are large but the bridge is small. Dior Homme & Christian Dior have smaller frames. Mosley Tribes has some smaller ones. Ray Bans which is probably your best bet. Make the same style in different sizes. Persol have some smaller ones. ***Buying an eyeglass frame - adding a tinted lens was good suggestion above. Best thing to do is take a frame that fits and measure it. The bridge and eye size and the over all width are most important. You can usually manipulate the temple so it will fit. http://www.simplyeyeglasses.com/help/frame_size.php Some sites list glasses by frame size: unitedshades.com

dinogj

Reaction score
you could always try those "mini" aviators ralph lauren made two years ago, they looked good but to me they seemed "build a bear" sized. I see em on deep markdown at filenes basement/off 5th/ last call all the time.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads