• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Sunglasses: Dior for Men, Fendi for Ladies / Men's Allegri raincoat US40/EU50

boo

Reaction score
1. First item is a pair of Christian Dior (Dior Homme?) Men's sunglasses. They're model Homme 0047 VB7, size 63 11 120. They've been tried on, but never "worn". The tiny plastic Dior label affixed to the front of the lens has been removed. Includes case, but no lens cloth. There are no papers, but I will give a money back guarantee that they are genuine (they were given as a gift by a close relative who is an optician). Cheapest price I've seen on ebay is $115 shipped. I'm selling for $80 shipped in the US.

2. Second is a ladies pair of Fendi Sunglasses, model FS315R, size 70 13 120. The frame is black, and the lens is dark gray with Swarovski crystals forming a letter "F" on the outside edge. Includes original box, case, and lens cloth. Still has plastic protective covering around temple area. Again, no papers are included, but I will stand behind their authenticity. Didn't see them on eBay, but from a brief search on the internets, the lowest price I saw was around $230. I'm selling for $150 shipped in the US.

As you can probably figure, the pictures aren't of my sunglasses, but I'll provide actual pics upon request.

Now that I think of it, if you're interested in daily disposable contacts cheap with prescriptions in -2.00 to -2.25, let me know. I'll have to check on the number, sizes, and brands I have. Just keep in mind that my medical qualifications consist solely of being a huge fan of the show "House", so I probably won't be helpful with respect to other questions.

3. BNWT Men's Allegri rain coat, size EU50/US40. $150 shipped. Details/pics pending

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads