1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Summer suit?

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by Stu, Mar 26, 2005.

1. Stu

Stu Senior member

I was wondering about opinions of  [​IMG] this suit from Isaia for summer. Anyone? [fixed link - j.]

2. johnw86

johnw86 Senior member

The link didn't work for me, but I like the stance and the construction of the shoulders. Classic look.

3. Stu

Stu Senior member

It's made of Carlo Barbera fabric, which was raved about here on a recent thread as well. I'm just wondering, it might be a smidge too big in the chest -- it's 46 inches, and my chest measures about 42. 4 inches of breathing room might be OK, but if not, suits can be taken in OK at the chest, no? I've done it before, but when I was a novice and bought crappy stuff, with no idea whether or not I was ruining the fit of the suit.

4. kidkim2

kidkim2 Senior member

5. Stu

Stu Senior member

Thanks for your kind words. And I'm not at all proud of her [​IMG]