1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Sulka, Gant, Lanvin, Kilgour, French & Stanbury, H. Hunstman and more! 300+ ties!

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by thetieshop, Sep 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thetieshop

thetieshop Member

Hi All,

I created a new account just to sell a box of ties I have. My old username is charzord which I use on a personal basis.

I created an internet store that will eventually have over 300 ties (www.thetieshop.ca). All are shelf pulls, and the conditions will be described accordingly. All NWOT.

I uploaded 8 for now to see if Styleforum is interested. Feel free to buy through the shop or pm me here on Styleforum. Shipping is $15 for as many ties as you want.

Here they are:

Lanvin Tie, Brown and Copper Stripes $40

58 inches long and 3 inches wide. Silk. (3 mm hole on underside of tie (inner lining, not visible))

Kilgour, French and Stansbury Tie, Blue and Copper Stripes $40

58.25 inches long and 3.75 inches wide. 100% Silk

Gant Tie, Maroon Paisely $ 25

60.25 inches long and 3.5 inches wide. 100% Silk

Sulka Tie, Pink and White Stripes $40

55 inches long and 2.75 inches wide. 100% Silk (Minor fraying in pattern. Worn at some edges at around 23 inches from bottom of tie)

Sulka Tie, Green, White and Brown Pattern $40

55 inches long and 4 inches wide. 100% Silk (Creasing at back of tie)

Sulka Tie, Blue, Red and Grey Stripes $60

55 inches long and 3 inches wide. 100% Silk

Gant Tie, Green Paisely $25

58.5 inches and 3.5 inches wide. 100% Silk

H. Huntsman Tie, Green and Blue Pattern $40

58.5 inches long and 3.75 inches wide. 100% Silk

First of many to come. I will keep this thread updated with ties I think Styleforum would approve of.

Mods, I tried to keep this thread appropriate by referencing the items. If it isn't email or pm me and I will fix it.

Thanks!

Last edited: Sep 10, 2012
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.