1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Suitsuppy and Berg and Berg ties BNWT More pics added

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by fieldofdreams, Feb 25, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fieldofdreams

fieldofdreams Senior member

All ties were purchased from Berg and Berg sale and Suitsupply outlet. I'm basically trying to recoup my investment. All ties are 8cm wide at widest point, except for gray wool suitsupply tie, which is 7cm. Ties are all brand new with tags. I'll try to post more pictures later. If you would like more pics of a specific tie, feel free to ask. I normally respond within 24 hours at the absolute latest.

Suitsupply ties are $33 shipped
    Berg and Berg ties are $48 shipped

Ties in order they are pictured:

Suitsupply gray wool 7cm width SOLD
    Berg and Berg bottle green 100% wool 8cm width SOLD
    Suitsupply white/yellow/blue stripe 100% silk (slubby, perhaps raw) 8cm width
    Berg and Berg maroon (labeled maroon/navy, looks almost violet) 100%wool 8cm width SOLD
    Berg and Berg cardinal/blue/green 55% wool 45% silk 8cm width
    Suitsupply brown neat 60%flax 40%silk 8cm width

Remaining ties:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 1, 2016
  2. razl

razl Senior member

3. kithking23

kithking23 Well-Known Member

How much for the brown