• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Imperatores

Reaction score
No. They do have semi-annual outlet sales. You have to watch this thread very closely for details because they do a really bad job of advertising it.

Yes, I'm aware of the outlet sales. Not sure about the latest one, but haven't they been only NA recently?

MajorDash

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yes, I'm aware of the outlet sales. Not sure about the latest one, but haven't they been only NA recently?

This last outlet was only in the US and had a very small stock and selection of products. Unreliable at best. Outside of that, no sales.

TheSupplier

Reaction score
For that item I would say their pictures are pretty spot on as to how it looks in real life.

DonRaphael

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
For that item I would say their pictures are pretty spot on as to how it looks in real life.
Thanks for the quick reply (if this indeed was an answer to my inquiry). Is the cloth heavy or more suitable for specific seasons? Looks almost like hopsack on my screen.

TheSupplier

Reaction score
They say their traveller line is an all season fabric.

Since the fabric is fairly light I think its better suited to Spring, Summer and Fall... Too cold for winter for my tastes but thats me.

EUtroll

Reaction score
How's the traveller fabrics these days? Tried a sc 2 or 3 years ago and back then it felt like cardboard.

SS 376

Reaction score
How's the traveller fabrics these days? Tried a sc 2 or 3 years ago and back then it felt like cardboard.

I had a suit with Traveller fabric. It does not have a super-soft hand but it is fine for a workhorse suit or for travel. As Supplier points out, it's not heavy and so is good as a summer/spring material. I think someone here did a thoughtful review of their Traveller suit.

DonRaphael

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I had a suit with Traveller fabric. It does not have a super-soft hand but it is fine for a workhorse suit or for travel. As Supplier points out, it's not heavy and so is good as a summer/spring material. I think someone here did a thoughtful review of their Traveller suit.
Thank you for your input.

If you're referring to this review, then yes https://www.styleforum.net/threads/suitsupply-traveller-review.629088/

Someone in the thread also pointed out that the fabric got a little sheen to it after some wear. Did you have such experience with yours so far?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads