• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

martingfx

Reaction score
Just went by SuSu Stockholm, they are updating the MtM program (leaving Munro). I wanted to try Custom Made but the difference for a pair of trousers was ~$30 so I went with MtM.

The new pricing is pretty much at the level of their rtw stuff so will def order more if the outcome is good.

Got myself a pair of trousers in 340g VBC flannel for ~$199.

EddieK

Reaction score
Just went by SuSu Stockholm, they are updating the MtM program (leaving Munro). I wanted to try Custom Made but the difference for a pair of trousers was ~$30 so I went with MtM.

The new pricing is pretty much at the level of their rtw stuff so will def order more if the outcome is good.

So how much is a M2M Suit from them now?

StartingStyle

Reaction score

What ? - For MTM you paid 199$ ?

hschrapel

Reaction score
For full canvas the starting point is still $599 but they’ve added half canvas as an option for $499 if I’m not mistaken :)
To reaffirm this, just headed in there to have some trousers hemmed and inquired also about this. Half canvas starts at 5500 SEK, which is roughly $570 USD whereas full canvas starts at 6000 SEK, so $620 USD. If that's the actual price difference, I don't see half canvas really being a great option when for $50 (or 500 SEK), you can have a full canvas.

martingfx

Reaction score
To reaffirm this, just headed in there to have some trousers hemmed and inquired also about this. Half canvas starts at 5500 SEK, which is roughly $570 USD whereas full canvas starts at 6000 SEK, so $620 USD. If that's the actual price difference, I don't see half canvas really being a great option when for $50 (or 500 SEK), you can have a full canvas.
Hmm that’s not the answer I got, perhaps he gave me the price for Custom Made (since it’s the same app on their iPads). Will have to double check when I swing by for my next fitting.

SS 376

Reaction score
For full canvas the starting point is still $599 but they’ve added half canvas as an option for $499 if I’m not mistaken :)

Wow. Is this different than the custom-made option available online? I didn’t realize they were fully canvassed.

martingfx

Reaction score
Wow. Is this different than the custom-made option available online? I didn’t realize they were fully canvassed.
The Custom Made program is something different and not fully canvassed, I think.

Proleet

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

these moves are quite annoying for existing customers...

last time they moved to their new supplier they had to take measurements again and the results were quite mediocre compared to my dialed in fit...

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads