• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

japejapejape

Reaction score
Er, whut? Suitsupply is at Nordstroms?
And what is this "Brescia fit" description for suits (isn't that a pants style)?
yeah thats the pants
not sure how accurate they are. just bump it to the suits on the website

hopefully these will be included in the black friday sale

TheSupplier

Reaction score
Damn that is crazy!!!

I knew Suitsupply was going to do store in store at Nordstrom in order to quicker expand their footprint without actually making the real estate investment but shocked to see Nordstrom selling it on their website!

shirtsnob

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Very disappointed with suitsupply. Tried on every suit. Not a single one fit me. Too tight in arms and legs. Can’t go up in size because chest and shoulders would be too loose. Where do people with muscular limbs buy suits?

in todays world?...its very hard.. otr that is

kadidal

Reaction score
Interestingly, a search for "chalk" on the SuSu site only leads to this Jort navy chalkstripe (among plausible matches) which is sourced to a different mill (VBC Nordy vs Huddersfield Jort/SuSu) and obviously costs more.

This one is just a Lazio.

The grey windowpane Sienna on Nordy seems to be absent from the US SuSu site.

yeah thats the pants
not sure how accurate they are. just bump it to the suits on the website

hopefully these will be included in the black friday sale

wilcthree

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Damn that is crazy!!!

I knew Suitsupply was going to do store in store at Nordstrom in order to quicker expand their footprint without actually making the real estate investment but shocked to see Nordstrom selling it on their website!

Wow! Shocked as well. Thought they would've gone the route of making further inroads with Bloomingdales considering they already have in-store partnership locations with them in LA and NY. Interested to see what this new Nordstrom relationship does for them.

MacGuffen

Reaction score
Cross post from the Tailor thread. I need a second opinion on this SuitSupply Jort jacket. I can't decide between EU48 and EU50. I've normally worn EU48, but I find the EU50 drapes better and has a more masculine silhouette because of the less suppressed waist and fuller shoulders and chest. Obviously the 50 needs sleeves shortened and waist reduced, but which should I go for? Neither feels restrictive and seems to fit in the shoulder. Thanks!

Contango

Reaction score
Cross post from the Tailor thread. I need a second opinion on this SuitSupply Jort jacket. I can't decide between EU48 and EU50. I've normally worn EU48, but I find the EU50 drapes better and has a more masculine silhouette because of the less suppressed waist and fuller shoulders and chest. Obviously the 50 needs sleeves shortened and waist reduced, but which should I go for? Neither feels restrictive and seems to fit in the shoulder. Thanks!

hschrapel

Reaction score
Don't know if there's much interest, but I have a light grey 120s double breasted Soho suit in a 48L and a houndstooth vicenza size 50 if anyone is keen? Shipping to EU only, both in fantastic condition and can provide photos.

Houta

Reaction score
Hey mate,
I am interested in the EU50 suit - could you send me pics please?

Houta

Reaction score
—-

MajorDash

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yeah stock is flying on the popular items...can’t hesitate anymore
I wanted the VBC gray 3 piece flannel but the jacket is sold out now

keep checking the site though cause sizes restock all the time.
Luckily that’s how I was able to get the navy vbc 3 piece....just had to keep checking the site.
Also, the online customer service works really well. If they have it at any of their stores they can get it shipped for you

Update on this. They were completely sold out, but there was one left on a manniquin in New York that wasn't for sale that they said I could purchase.

Joefitz

Reaction score
Good afternoon everyone. Long time lurker, first time poster.
Having scoured the 'net for reasonably priced and quality suits and blazers, I've settled on SuSu as the retailer of choice.
So I will be visiting SuSu Tampa's office next month and was wandering through their website to look at fits and so on.
My question is this: does SuSu photoshop the wat the clothes fit on their models? I find it curious and funny how the clothes look so super neat. Clearly, for the purposes of advertising, the fit must look perfect. But take this guy for example and the way the polo has that hourglass silhouette:

I would think that even with a little photoshopping, the result must at least look natural.

What do you think?
Not photo shopped. But way too tight. Unlikely the models could move in the suits

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads