• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

SS 376

Reaction score
I just bought an Havana suit from a Suitsupply store in Europe, and need to have the jacket’s sleeves shortened. Which of the 4 SS stores have the best tailoring service? Madison Ave, Brookfield Place, Soho or Roosevelt Field?

Any store should be able to do this, but I would call and make sure they can do what you ask first before going there. I went to the Washington, DC Suitsupply store this past February for alterations for a Havana DB unlined suit and was directed to take my jacket to a tailor in Georgetown because the store didn't do jacket alterations, or at least alterations to unlined DB jackets. Maybe it was a one-off experience but it was odd to go to a Suitsupply store with a Suitsupply suit and be re-directed somewhere else.

kithking23

Reaction score
Is it me or you can see some stock of the outlet if you click at the google link that’s first? Shows you some kind of outlet stock but not reflecting the price. If it’s true,I see some wide lapels I got my eye on

The Dirk

Reaction score
Is it me or you can see some stock of the outlet if you click at the google link that’s first? Shows you some kind of outlet stock but not reflecting the price. If it’s true,I see some wide lapels I got my eye on
You'll have to show us that trick. I only get page saying the outlet isn't available in my country(USA)and to enter my email address to stay up to date.

ebayhtl

Reaction score
Hi guys, how's the sizing of Havana double breasted blazer this season compared to previous seasons?
I had my eye on a blazer but I left it too late to buy it, so it's only available in size 44 or 48 - I usually wear a 46 in double breasted SS suits, but haven't bought any for about a year. Thanks!

Alpha King

Reaction score
Soooo... Haven't bought a SuSu jacket in awhile but I'm always tempted by the outlet. 42L fit me great (even the sleeves) back before they started renaming all the styles. I've heard that things run slimmer now? Is this correct?

ultramantaro

Reaction score

The page running on Demandware (SuSu's commerce platform on Salesforce) is somehow partially exposed and indexed on Google. I don't believe this is new as it has been the case for past outlets. Whether the partial stock exposed is truly the stock if/when the outlet opens is something I have never verified.

You'll have to show us that trick. I only get page saying the outlet isn't available in my country(USA)and to enter my email address to stay up to date.

crazn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Possibly of some interest here

F35C438A-BD5C-4118-B13D-E3542B899419.jpeg

Apparently they are having reduced instore and online prices for Canada... not sure about USA. Also unsure if this is a permanent reduction or just a seasonal sale reduction. Image obtained off reddit. Some folks report that they have priced down their suits permanently... any folks can confirm this?

kithking23

Reaction score
Possibly of some interest here

View attachment 1205115

Apparently they are having reduced instore and online prices for Canada... not sure about USA. Also unsure if this is a permanent reduction or just a seasonal sale reduction. Image obtained off reddit. Some folks report that they have priced down their suits permanently... any folks can confirm this?
I’ve seen some online exclusives,but idk if it’s applying to US

gianm

Reaction score
Any way to filter the options to see the exclusives/sale items?

seanpatrickb

Reaction score
Need to pick up a tux for an event at the end of the month. Is there any chance we may see some in the outlet, or is it not even worth pushing it?

MajorDash

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Need to pick up a tux for an event at the end of the month. Is there any chance we may see some in the outlet, or is it not even worth pushing it?

Maybe if you like white or blue linen? You probably won't find a wool one in black.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads