• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

knoodie

Reaction score
New Washington notch lapel, pretty happy with it. Not wearing the trousers here, but they are a higher rise than the other SS fits I've got, just need to be hemmed. View attachment 1187993

Looks amazing! I think i read somewhere you are a size 38R? How high is the rise on the pants? Is it a proper high-rise i.e. going to you belly button?

BlairW

Reaction score
Looks amazing! I think i read somewhere you are a size 38R? How high is the rise on the pants? Is it a proper high-rise i.e. going to you belly button?

Yep 38R. Only tried on once, so will let you know but they aren’t belly button high. Just higher than other fits (that aren’t that high at all). Will post a full shot next week

jamesnyc

Reaction score
Anyone knows when will be the summer outlet sale in US? I assume that it will be coming up, but wonder anyone knows in detail.

dfagdfsh

Professional Style Farmer
Reaction score
suitsupply havana

IMG-0567-2.jpg

MrAmbrose

Reaction score
Can anyone here who is around 5' 7" post a picture of a fit wearing a Suit Supply jacket? I'm puzzled by their lack of short sizes and wondering how the regular actually looks on someone my height. Thanks in advance

saskatoonjay

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Can anyone here who is around 5' 7" post a picture of a fit wearing a Suit Supply jacket? I'm puzzled by their lack of short sizes and wondering how the regular actually looks on someone my height. Thanks in advance
I’m 5’7” and once ordered a suit in 38S and 38R to compare. I’ll try to find you the pictures I took at the time. The 38R was a clear winner.

saskatoonjay

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Here’s the post with me in a 38R and a 38S.

And here’s the 38R after the tailor shortened the sleeves.

MrAmbrose

Reaction score
Thanks Saskatoonjay. The short is clearly too short. The reg seems a little long. Are you satisfied with the regular? Would you order another?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads