• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

TheSupplier

Reaction score
Suitsupply just mentioned that will be doing monthly drops on fresh Spring/Summer items through June. So as I previously stated they'll be doing more leaks than huge drops like in the past.

I prefer the huge drop method so I can quickly sort out what i want and what I dont want but o well.

The Dirk

Reaction score
Suitsupply just mentioned that will be doing monthly drops on fresh Spring/Summer items through June. So as I previously stated they'll be doing more leaks than huge drops like in the past.

I prefer the huge drop method so I can quickly sort out what i want and what I dont want but o well.
Yeah, I like big drops better, as well. It's easier to prioritize what I'd like buy most, rather than never being sure if something else I might like more will drop later on. They just need to expand their MTO program and I'll never worry about this again.

pomor

Reaction score
Did SS run out of creative juices for new ad campaigns? Nothing risque so far this year. Maybe now that everything has already been done...

Michael81

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Not sure I could pull this off, but it's pretty, pretty cool.

P5761_1.jpg

Substanceoverstyle

Reaction score
Did SS run out of creative juices for new ad campaigns? Nothing risque so far this year. Maybe now that everything has already been done...

Generally speaking, this on purpose. If you do provocative ad campaigns one after another the shock value tends to drop, which results in less attention. If you take some breaks between seasons you can be sure to surprise people again (after all, collective memory runs short..)

Michael81

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
For real. My wardrobe is pretty small by SF standards, so I'd rather fill the gap in 'essentials' first before putting resources into niche items.

Nikola

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Ditto. Even if two Style Forum members tell you to buy it so they can see real life pictures, just say no.

Oh come on .. I don't think that the crowd here is that selfish .. I believe most of the guys would really buy this and have it in their closet if the funds were not issue at all .. Can't imagine someone deliberately making someone to order it just so they can see how it wears, lol ..

After all, shipping and returns are free of charge ..

TheSupplier

Reaction score
Just came from Suitsupply Rotterdam and the spring collection is def better than last years.

I Generally don’t like pure linen but that White/Green Houndstooth Jacket is amazing

zanci

Reaction score
Oh come on .. I don't think that the crowd here is that selfish .. I believe most of the guys would really buy this and have it in their closet if the funds were not issue at all .. Can't imagine someone deliberately making someone to order it just so they can see how it wears, lol ..

After all, shipping and returns are free of charge ..
Id totally grab this piece, but I dont buy anything anymore if its not a steal, as my closet is too small already...

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads