• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

sansimeon

Reaction score
It's only for the past year or so that the outlet has been limited to a few EU countries. Earlier years it was available from any country they normally ship to, AFAIK. Still hoping that they will change it back.

TheSupplier

Reaction score
Luckily my girlfriend is in Belgium this entire month. Do you have any clue about shipping time during the outlet?

If you are one of the first guys to get in there (and you should be) youll get the items next day or so. It ships from Helmond, Netherlands which is like 1- 2 hours from Belgium.

The reason why Suitsupply only does a few countries in EU is possibly due to shipping costs. I heard by EU law they HAVE to take outlet returns back within a specified time period so they probably want to limit their exposure to that.

crazn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If you are one of the first guys to get in there (and you should be) youll get the items next day or so. It ships from Helmond, Netherlands which is like 1- 2 hours from Belgium.

The reason why Suitsupply only does a few countries in EU is possibly due to shipping costs. I heard by EU law they HAVE to take outlet returns back within a specified time period so they probably want to limit their exposure to that.
any idea if their outlet is also outside of the benelux and germany?

TheSupplier

Reaction score
No idea if they will open up the online outlet up further than that unfortunately. Looks like we’ll find out on Monday!

Zerase

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I heard by EU law they HAVE to take outlet returns back within a specified time period
Best. Law. Ever. in my opinion, even at the cost of not having the Outlet shipping to the cold dark north

hschrapel

Reaction score

Hmm. Any idea on solutions or work arounds for those of us elsewhere?

TheSupplier

Reaction score
Hopefully someone here in the EU can help and proxy for you guys.

I can’t do it unfortunately.

Substanceoverstyle

Reaction score

Can confirm. I've always returned outlet items myself if I didn't like it. Honestly if I couldn't I would be holding back a lot more in regard to purchasing. Outlet or not, its still very easy to spend a couple of hundred bucks, and if I end up with stuff that I simply don't like wearing, which with fancy clothes is rather the purpose, I just burn money away which kinda defeats the whole point.

Houta

Reaction score
I live in Amsterdam and happy to help if I could. I just don’t know how :)

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 59 39.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 15 10.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 26 17.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 26 17.3%

Forum statistics

Threads