• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

h3ro

Reaction score
A blue Reda 110's Soho DB was added today. I like the texture on it.

denning

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Curious as to how you wear it?

I live in Canada, so with fall being here I just throw it over a sweater with jeans or trousers of some sort. Perfect casual, running-around type clothing. The whole, wear a "down vest over a suit" thing that they show all the time is ridiculous and doesn't really work.

Chulillo

Reaction score
Anybody here owns a Soho suit? If so, how Slim are its trousers? Do you have real life pictures of it on? I am really considering buying one for an upcoming event but I am in much doubt about the trousers. I feel weird ordering a couple of pairs just to end up returning them. I onced order a Napoli suit and had to return it because of the trousers. I felt like my trousers should be at least a couple of sizes bigger in leg width.

Just typing about this made realise one thing... the fact that the waist is bigger make their leg wider?? Could it possibly be that the waist is a few sizes bigger but the legs width remain the same??

Anyways, sorry for all the hassle.
Thanks.

h3ro

Reaction score

Anybody here owns a Soho suit? If so, how Slim are its trousers? Do you have real life pictures of it on? I am really considering buying one for an upcoming event but I am in much doubt about the trousers. I feel weird ordering a couple of pairs just to end up returning them. I onced order a Napoli suit and had to return it because of the trousers. I felt like my trousers should be at least a couple of sizes bigger in leg width.

Just typing about this made realise one thing... the fact that the waist is bigger make their leg wider?? Could it possibly be that the waist is a few sizes bigger but the legs width remain the same??

Anyways, sorry for all the hassle.
Thanks.

I own both SuitSupply DB models and in comparison to the Madison, I felt the Soho had more thigh and seat room. The leg opening felt the same but I'm not certain for sure how they fit prior to alterations as I taper the leg opening from the calf down and add a cuff as soon as I can make it to the tailor. (As well as brace buttons lol)
I feel that you should take advantage of the great returns policy and order a few size variations and see which works best!
Which material Soho are you considering? I just placed an order for the Reda 110s blue model!

Chulillo

Reaction score
I own both SuitSupply DB models and in comparison to the Madison, I felt the Soho had more thigh and seat room. The leg opening felt the same but I'm not certain for sure how they fit prior to alterations as I taper the leg opening from the calf down and add a cuff as soon as I can make it to the tailor. (As well as brace buttons lol)
I feel that you should take advantage of the great returns policy and order a few size variations and see which works best!
Which material Soho are you considering? I just placed an order for the Reda 110s blue model!

Thank you for your answer @h3ro
I am not sure about the fabric I want. I can't seem to find any info on what are they other than just the codes. What I know is that I want a navy DB suit.
I also considered buying the blue soho you just bought but I am afraid the trousers won't fit me at all LOL Please, post a picture when you get it. I'd like to see the real color and fabric.

SpitShine

Reaction score
Does anyone here have experience taking out a Suitsupply suit jacket at the waist? I've got an old Washington that's a little bit snug and the store staff said it can be done, but have any of you guys given it a go before?

jtorres94

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Does anyone here have experience taking out a Suitsupply suit jacket at the waist? I've got an old Washington that's a little bit snug and the store staff said it can be done, but have any of you guys given it a go before?

I've taken the waist out before, I didn't have SuSu do it but it was possible.

Stazy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Starting a new job so refreshing the wardrobe...

Picked up this jacket. First Havana cut piece I've bought but I really like the fit. I'm having them let out the chest about 3/4 of an inch but otherwise, fits great.

And five of their Egyptian cotton dress shirts. The quality is noticeably better than the cheaper shirts they carry without too big of a price difference.

catlettsl

Reaction score
e405a94287d88cc2cd5509953048bfc7.jpg

Picked up my 2nd Napoli. Other than letting out the sleeves how's the fit?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TOBestWR

Reaction score
Jacket seems a bit short. Have you tried the a Long size?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads