• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

EthansAlley

Reaction score
I keep waking up expecting an e-mail but no miracles yet :(

In my experience, I’ve gotten the official Suitsupply outlet e-mails a few days after the outlet started after a lot of the merchandise sold out. That’s why I keep checking here first.

masernaut

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Women's outlet open

I see nothing in stock on the Canadian side. Mom needs a new coat so this would be a good opportunity to cop something nice for her.

tilesomoole

Reaction score
While we're on the subject, I'd be willing to look at anything 44R or 46R in jackets / suits, or pants sizes 36 or 38.

Bespoke DJP

Reaction score
Anyone got the Mint green wool silk linen from custom made? Says the fabric weight is 114g/m which seems incredibly lightweight??
View attachment 1709364

Dear @BlairW,

Your point is legitimate, however a few clarifications are in order:

Firstly, it is the industry norm to express the weight of a fabric in linear and not square meters as it is stated in your posted image. Having in mind that this must be a fabric of "regular" width (150cm), we only have to multiply 114*1.5, and thus find that the weight of the fabric in question is 171grams; still lightweight, but not incredibly so!

Secondly, there are two reasons why this fabric could be so lightweight:
a) the high silk element in the mix (43%), coupled with the low linen one (19%); if these were the opposite, the fabric could have been even 100grams heavier.
b) Agnona is a first-class company, part of one of the most important, vertically-integrated groups of the clothing sector, therefore it can source only the finest raw materials and process them in a top-notch, state-of-the-art manner, therefore offering lightweight, high-quality fabrics.

Best,

Dimitris

Edited to add:
Since no one in this Thread responded, I thought to give you gentlemen a hand!

Last edited:

nttdocomo

Reaction score
TBH their website is a bit of a mess, plenty of dead links and even some basic filtering isn't working these days.

Like most things, it seems to have regressed in the last 5 years.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads