• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Goofy

Reaction score
Is one even happening? Their stores, at least the U.S. ones, seem busy enough without any sales.
I doubt it, but we’ll find out soon enough. I’m not holding my breath.

Then again if they do, discounted items will most likely be valued in the range of what the items used to cost before the recent price increase. ;)

Last edited:

nietorpyehw

Reaction score
anyone hearing anything about summer outlet yet?

I came to ask the same thing. Usually around this time of the year is when we see it but nothing yet. I need a suit for a destination wedding later this year.

preid

Reaction score
I heard chatter back earlier this spring there would not be a Summer outlet because 1) re-opening in the US has meant there's a chance it'll sell at full price & 2) COGS has gone up so much in the last 12 months it wouldn't be sustainable.

Just chatter - but that aligns with what the larger retail industry is seeing across the country.

kithking23

Reaction score
Just spoke to a manager there,of course I take this with a grain of salt,but no outlet this year. Their sales are skyrocketing and they don’t even know how to recover,if you look at their custom made it’s estimated at 6-7 weeks which is why there won’t be any. They cannot keep up with the orders,outlet is 7-14 business days to ship and he said if one was to happen it would be month before individuals who will placed orders get their stuff.

porscheguy

Reaction score
Outlets are a way for SuSu to unload surplus inventory. It’s not like many retailers where the outlet is just another way for them to sell their products. I doubt they’re sitting on a lot right f surplus inventory at the moment.

kithking23

Reaction score
Outlets are a way for SuSu to unload surplus inventory. It’s not like many retailers where the outlet is just another way for them to sell their products. I doubt they’re sitting on a lot right f surplus inventory at the moment.
They’re not from what I was told,last outlet wiped them out of all.

TheSupplier

Reaction score
The warehouse is pretty empty at least on the EU side.

They are holding a bit of slow moving suits on the webstore still but I don’t think they have enough to warrant an outlet.

EUtroll

Reaction score
Also, for the EU side, a lot of people will be making returns back to the office by fall. Demand for suits will likely go up with that too.

archipel

Reaction score
Sales have picked up, true. But they maybe still have some F/W 2020 stock left.

Imperatores

Reaction score
Speaking of an outlet, I have a few items from previous editions that didn't work out for me. Looking to sell them, if that's okay in this thread.

1. Sienna navy birdseye suit in 46/36R. Carlo Barbera fabric. Brand new and unaltered (tag was taken off, but I still have it). With hanger and garment bag. €350.
2. Havana blue check jacket in 46/36R. I really like the Angelico fabric in this one, so it saddens me that the size doesn't work for me. Brand new and unaltered (tag was taken off, but I still have it), with garment bag and hanger. €200.
3. Gray Braddon trousers in 46/30. Fabric from VBC's 'rustic tropical' line. Brand new and unaltered. €120.

20210217_125809.jpg 20210217_130218.jpg 20210217_130505.jpg

pomor

Reaction score
Just spoke to a manager there,of course I take this with a grain of salt,but no outlet this year. Their sales are skyrocketing and they don’t even know how to recover,if you look at their custom made it’s estimated at 6-7 weeks which is why there won’t be any. They cannot keep up with the orders,outlet is 7-14 business days to ship and he said if one was to happen it would be month before individuals who will placed orders get their stuff.

It has been my experience from the past on this board that often information from SuitSupply store employees turned out to be the opposite of what actually happened regarding outlets, so I have come to not trust what they say. It is still quite possible that there will be a US outlet but not a Canadian or European one this summer

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads