• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

adrianvo

Reaction score
I do hope that the wide option is proportional to the size jacket size. The website though only states one width for the wider option. I don't know if you guys remember, but SS used to have a model called "Hudson" several years ago. It used to have wider lapels, but not comically large ones. The lapels were very proportionate - not as small as the standard option, but not too wide either. Unfortuntaly, they don't carry that model anymore.
Wide lapel master race:

5fb7a87717662fe8e635fe76_Rocky-Carlo.jpeg

5fb6572d50183a564801d1e3_Renato-Plutino-and-Hugo-Jacomet.jpeg

1a9f1262c51fbf3b0d597674c239a165.jpg

b24b47ea3cdff59fe234eb6339da93fc.jpg

2eef36840e60bb0f98d2b959de7b326e.jpg

lhc188

Reaction score
Good to know thanks. I've got 3 suits currently in process right now. Fingers crossed the fit is as good as advertised.

Have you received any updates on the status of your suits? I placed a custom made order for one of the Lazios at the beginning of August after getting fit in person. At the time I was told it'd be delivered in 2-3 weeks, but it's been over a month now.

I've called/emailed both the NY store and HQ but keep getting conflicting answers. Supposedly the suit got shipped out over the weekend but they can't locate a tracking number...

Curious if anyone else has dealt with this happening? The suit was for an upcoming event and I (perhaps mistakenly) thought 5 weeks would be more than enough time to be safe given what they quoted. I can understand that delays happen but the lack of information and having to chase down conflicting responses from customer service is not good.

Last edited:

Jlee80

Reaction score
Have you received any updates on the status of your suits? I placed a custom made order for one of the Lazios at the beginning of August after getting fit in person. At the time I was told it'd be delivered in 2-3 weeks, but it's been over a month now.

I've called/emailed both the NY store and HQ but keep getting conflicting answers. Supposedly the suit got shipped out over the weekend but they can't locate a tracking number...

Curious if anyone else has dealt with this happening? The suit was for an upcoming event and I (perhaps mistakenly) thought 5 weeks would be more than enough time to be safe given what they quoted. I can understand that delays happen but the lack of information and having to chase down conflicting responses from customer service is not good.
I assume you mean April right? I chatted with CS on their website and was told my suits would ship from the custom made factory to the warehouse May14th. We shall see if that is indeed the case.

I'm curious to see how they turn out....

lhc188

Reaction score
I assume you mean April right? I chatted with CS on their website and was told my suits would ship from the custom made factory to the warehouse May14th. We shall see if that is indeed the case.

I'm curious to see how they turn out....

Whoops, big typo! Yes, I ordered in April. Thanks for the info...

adrianvo

Reaction score

Perhaps this is a case where it's been shipped from the factory to the warehouse for finishing touches, so it hasn't been handed over to a courier yet, thus nothing to track yet.

Jlee80

Reaction score
Perhaps this is a case where it's been shipped from the factory to the warehouse for finishing touches, so it hasn't been handed over to a courier yet, thus nothing to track yet.
Should have still got a message it was on the way to the warehouse

kithking23

Reaction score
Yes I ordered also on April 9th it was scheduled for 2-3 weeks and won’t be shipped till may 21st

Jlee80

Reaction score
Yes I ordered also on April 9th it was scheduled for 2-3 weeks and won’t be shipped till may 21st
Damn! I ordered mine April 27th supposed to be shipped tomorrow from factory to warehouse. Guess I better check on it

nzahir

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Anyone here own any Napoli suits?

How are they quality wise vs say a Sienna?

Assuming they fit a bit similar, maybe a bit more cushion in the shoulders?

And I spoke with a worker at SS, seems like they won't be doing the outlet until at least fall/winter or next year, not in the spring or summer

Jlee80

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Anyone here own any Napoli suits?

How are they quality wise vs say a Sienna?

Assuming they fit a bit similar, maybe a bit more cushion in the shoulders?

And I spoke with a worker at SS, seems like they won't be doing the outlet until at least fall/winter or next year, not in the spring or summer
Pass on the Napoli...

JustPullHarder

Reaction score
Perhaps someone with greater experience can comment but outside the US (specifically in Australia) the MTM/MTO service doesn't seem to be based on a specific block: one can select any combination of shoulder, lapel width, and button constructions. I looked at my invoice for my order and it makes no reference to the block that was used although in the US it seems that the Lazio seems to be the base? When I got measured the SA used a Havana fitting jacket and I would assume if I had wanted different shoulders he would have brought out a different one?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads