• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

sarteaga

Reaction score
I ordered 2 women's jackets pretty much a week ago come tomorrow and a pair of gray flannel trousers and nothing yet. Yet, my first order came in within 2 days. I'm getting a little frustrated to be honest. I don't care if they cancel my trousers but really want the jackets for my wife. They were also very quick to take their money so...

archipel

Reaction score
Speaking of that white alpaca Jort....

How does one keep it clean? I can just imagine that the butt of your suit would just get dirty and discolored from just sitting in chairs and stuff. Or does it resist soiling pretty well.

Still debating on keeping my off white jort alpaca. Can anyone share their experiences with it?

monkeynuts

Reaction score
Hmm seems like the filters are not working too well. Got excited when I saw some items I missed but when I click on it, my size not there :(

zanci

Reaction score
Still debating on keeping my off white jort alpaca. Can anyone share their experiences with it?
Superb, feels wonderful, warm, but gets dirty somehow even if you just sit in your office ? I advise to keep it.

nevaeh

Reaction score
For some of us still waiting on orders, I imagine that SuitSupply's channels are slammed. Because, interestingly, even my custom made orders that were shipped from the atelier to their U.S. location nearly two weeks ago have not been sent to me from the U.S. location. Of course, no word on shipping for my outlet order. I'm impatient, but it's also not like I plan to wear these items outside anytime soon. ?

Last edited:

Tabooku

Reaction score
Dunno if this has been discussed before, but on the UK site there is no explanation of what the different trouser styles entail fit-wise (slim, regular etc) . This is the same on the custom order system too, I can specify materials, button colours, cuffs etc - but no section on how they will fit. Can anyone explain this or give advice? Thanks

Edit: Is there an assumption with custom-made that I will go to the store to have the fit adjusted? And it seems Jort are the only regular fit trousers from the OTR range.

Last edited:

gzheydey

Reaction score
Ordered on Nov 24, still in process, is it normal?

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 36.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 59 38.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 26 17.1%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 26 17.1%

Forum statistics

Threads