• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Noblekostas

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Got my 2nd order today. The Jort overcoat unfortunately fit much like a suit jacket, and is impossible to wear over a suit. It's pretty nice though, any size 42-44s interested?

Pleasantly surprised with the shoes. I think Noblekostas was saying that the shoes aren't anything special, but for the price I paid they're great. A pair of brown blake stitch oxfords fit me pretty well and looks nice for $60, and the Antonio Maurizi suede Jodhpur boots are nice enough for $90.
For 60$ and 90$ they are a good score for sure. I mean full price!

MajorDash

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I’d guess tomorrow for closing. They probably had it open today for Cyber Monday, but most everything is sold by now.

compuccesory

Reaction score
For 60$ and 90$ they are a good score for sure. I mean full price!

I went into it with low expectations, especially since I didn't know how any of the sizes would work, ordered the oxfords in 9 and the boots in 8, as instructed by the outlet description. Oxfords fit fantastic, better than virtually any of my other shoes. Jodpurs I would need an instep support insole and probably need to tighten up the straps by adding another hole, but it fits better than any other chelsee/chukka boot I've ever tried on.

Noblekostas

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I went into it with low expectations, especially since I didn't know how any of the sizes would work, ordered the oxfords in 9 and the boots in 8, as instructed by the outlet description. Oxfords fit fantastic, better than virtually any of my other shoes. Jodpurs I would need an instep support insole and probably need to tighten up the straps by adding another hole, but it fits better than any other chelsee/chukka boot I've ever tried on.
As I said, for that price they are great. My problem is:

1) they often will sell you pretty used pairs in the store as new. I couldn’t ethically sell to some clients when I worked there for full price.
2) for 300$ new when I sell Carlos Santos that is superior to these and also welted, I would never.
3) I can’t confirm but the leather creased quite badly, it seems either too thin or corrected grain...idk

they are not bad by any means, it’s just at full price there are better alternatives in my opinion.

I hope you enjoy them and show us some pics!

edit: I see most of you guys buying great suits. Please also buy good shoes!! Don’t cheap out on them!

kithking23

Reaction score
Got my 2nd order today. The Jort overcoat unfortunately fit much like a suit jacket, and is impossible to wear over a suit. It's pretty nice though, any size 42-44s interested?

Pleasantly surprised with the shoes. I think Noblekostas was saying that the shoes aren't anything special, but for the price I paid they're great. A pair of brown blake stitch oxfords fit me pretty well and looks nice for $60, and the Antonio Maurizi suede Jodhpur boots are nice enough for $90.
What’s it look like?

compuccesory

Reaction score
What’s it look like?

1606778902078.png

ScofieldReturns

Reaction score
Did you already receive the s130 navy jacket?

that one hasnt come in yet. i'm currently selling the navy peak lapel e thomas wool/cashmere sportcoat, light grey e thomas suit and grey/green peacoats (all 36s, except peacoats in 36)

osw880

Reaction score
Hudson Fit, Alpaca Cotton Blend Suit by Ferla.

(2)-4.png

IMG_9591.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:

ultramantaro

Reaction score
Most of the better deals are gone by now after another brief restock late last night (early morning today) I caved and bought the Jort Bamboo jacket - appears to be a great fabric for hotter weather so that can be my go to summer jacket. Can't pass it up for $125 for a fully canvassed option.

Last edited:

zewill

Reaction score
Funny how on the website the suit is beautifully presented and when one wants to sell on it looks like a horrible baggy suit from the 90s

zewill

Reaction score
That seems like a completely flawed system. The local staff gets no benefit from all the online sales, but get hit with a penalty on returns? This is perhaps why, in the U.S. at least, they have moved to a "final sale" approach, to prevent people from returning large quantities of items.

By the way, does anyone know what SuitSupply does with returns of custom made items? Do they leave enough allowances, to reconfigure it for a regular sale?

Well, buying final sale in suitsupply is very risky because of Inconsistent fits. So they tweak a marsupialed system by penalizing the customer. Hmm...
Kind of glad I was left out of this outlet being in Canada. Spent way too much during the last one anyways. :p

EthansAlley

Reaction score
Small trivia, if you return in the shop, the sales rep that processes the returns will take the hit on his account. Which means if you return 1000 Euros worth of stuff and he sold 500 that day, he will end up with -500

In simple terms, you screw their KPI :p

@Noblekostas Wait a sec... So a Suitsupply sales rep. cannot earn a commission for online Outlet sales, but processing a return from the Outlet can reduce their commission?! Doesn’t seem like a fair system.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads