• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

sarteaga

Reaction score
Made two final purchases:
Women's outlet has some great stuff for your partner; no code needed. Pick up two nice blazers for my wife for about $200 for both. Then yesterday a pair of gray flannel trousers popped up with pleats and side adjusters for $60 for me.

osw880

Reaction score
I feel bad just posting things here when there are Susu outlets. I decided to share some of my "sartorial" photos with y'all.

Most of the photos were taken in Europe earlier this year when Covid wasn't a thing yet. The current situation with WFH doesn't allow me to enjoy my garments, but hopefully, we get to enjoy our suits and jackets more often soon. Stay healthy, gents.

All my jackets in the photos are from Susu, plus my face isn't pretty, so I covered it up for your eyes... :rotflmao:

E.Thomas Plaid Sportscoat
IMG_4751 copy.jpg

IMG_0890.JPG

IMG_5019 copy.jpg

VBC DB Blue Sportscoat at Ralph Lauren store in Paris
IMG_3241.jpg

IMG_9410 copy.jpg

VBC Navy Circular Wool/Flannel Sportscoat (replaced its original buttons with gold ones) in Barcelona
IMG_5128.JPG

beauty_1581082734076 2.JPG

MajorDash

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
What's y'all's opinion on the "shorts suits". I ordered a pair of shorts, intended to be worn on their own, but I just saw that the matching jacket is on sale as well. Both pieces could easily be worn with other items, but obviously could be worn together as well. It is definitely a more fashion forward look, but is it too forward? Maybe with a pair of black suede tassel loafers?

1606602741984.png

buddingman

Reaction score
Anyone else still waiting for shipments? Bought two suits on Saturday morning and still haven't received any word. One of them was a Navy Chalkstripe that is still in the outlet (or was for a long time, I haven't checked in the last day or two) so I am assuming I at least got that one in time.

I'm US based

EthansAlley

Reaction score
I feel bad just posting things here when there are Susu outlets. I decided to share some of my "sartorial" photos with y'all.

Most of the photos were taken in Europe earlier this year when Covid wasn't a thing yet. The current situation with WFH doesn't allow me to enjoy my garments, but hopefully, we get to enjoy our suits and jackets more often soon. Stay healthy, gents.

All my jackets in the photos are from Susu, plus my face isn't pretty, so I covered it up for your eyes... :rotflmao:
E.Thomas Plaid Sportscoat
VBC DB Blue Sportscoat at Ralph Lauren store in Paris
VBC Navy Circular Wool/Flannel Sportscoat (replaced its original buttons with gold ones) in Barcelona

@osw880 Well done my friend. Looking like Mr. Sartorial. Those gold buttons are a nice touch.

EthansAlley

Reaction score
What's y'all's opinion on the "shorts suits". I ordered a pair of shorts, intended to be worn on their own, but I just saw that the matching jacket is on sale as well. Both pieces could easily be worn with other items, but obviously could be worn together as well. It is definitely a more fashion forward look, but is it too forward? Maybe with a pair of black suede tassel loafers?

View attachment 1506480
@MajorDash The short sets look great and I would give it a try, but I just wish the shorts had a longer inseam. The short inseam length are like swim trunks, so it looks like the balance is off when paired with a jacket. I would definitely stay away from black shoes though since it is too formal of a color.

japejapejape

Reaction score
Anyone else still waiting for shipments? Bought two suits on Saturday morning and still haven't received any word. One of them was a Navy Chalkstripe that is still in the outlet (or was for a long time, I haven't checked in the last day or two) so I am assuming I at least got that one in time.

I'm US based
Yes. A lot of people are still waiting.

MajorDash

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@MajorDash The short sets look great and I would give it a try, but I just wish the shorts had a longer inseam. The short inseam length are like swim trunks, so it looks like the balance is off when paired with a jacket. I would definitely stay away from black shoes though since it is too formal of a color.

I was thinking more like these shoes. I wear them with linen button downs and cotton casual shorts no problem.

90428AD5-CCF9-4F1B-BD84-FFDBEB8B88BF.jpeg

MisterBB

Reaction score
I've received 2 of 5 orders so far. Best guess is that they will have shipped everything by the end of next week

dapper3

Reaction score
Out of the 1st batch of orders I've received everything except for 1 suit, which was canceled. They also sent me the wrong size in a pair of shoes that I ordered so they are processing a refund. I am still waiting on an order of 1 jacket and 1 pair of shoes that I ordered 3 days ago.

Zerase

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
In your opinions, how long does it usually take to get a refund on gift cards? Bought a belt that was too small, got the next size up and it was too big. Sent it back and for the second time and wanted a refund on the gift card. This was like 10 days ago, should I contact them or does it usually take this long?

MisterBB

Reaction score
Interesting to see them still adding things to the outlet.

Really wish I could grab the Havana DB and White Shawl Dinner jackets.

Ended up with 2 Lazio Peak tuxedos because of a shipping mishap and those jackets would help get more use from the second tuxedo.

Noblekostas

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hugely long shot. Is there anyone that has the emerald green DB Flannel suit and doesn’t need it? I am looking to buy the trousers...23/24 or 36/38 (long and short is fine).

p0rkbelly

Reaction score
Only wear a suit 5 -10 times a year (I work in tech) -- but, overdue for a new one.

Deciding between an S-150 wool Washington or

or a full canvas wool/silk Lazio:

I've never tried on a Washington or owned a full canvas, but, I have a slim build and Siennas and Lazios fit me great right off the rack.

Any opinions of which I should go for in terms of quality/construction/deal? I like slightly darker gray, but, both look good tome.

osw880

Reaction score
Only wear a suit 5 -10 times a year (I work in tech) -- but, overdue for a new one.

Deciding between an S-150 wool Washington or

or a full canvas wool/silk Lazio:

I've never tried on a Washington or owned a full canvas, but, I have a slim build and Siennas and Lazios fit me great right off the rack.

Any opinions of which I should go for in terms of quality/construction/deal? I like slightly darker gray, but, both look good tome.

Same.. I work in tech and still buying suits even if I don't need them much. I wear 36R for all my products (including Lazio, Hudson, Soho, Madison, Havana etc..) and any of them fits like a glove. However, when I wear 36R Washington, it's too tight, so it's the only fit that I can't wear from Susu.

If you wanna be on the safer side (purely based on sizing) then I'd go with Lazio. It's just one man's opinion though.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads