• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

MaE

Reaction score
94D71462-0330-4C0C-9483-672CCBF849B9.jpeg

Well, 2 fully canvassed Jort jackets for 270CHF (+/- 290 USD) isn’t bad, I guess.

archipel

Reaction score
Price dropped for some items.

Yes I saw it so my memory was well that they dropped prices in the end. Piece I wanted dropped so I bought it. Houndstooth Lazio suit. I'll mostly use the trousers but it's nice to have the jacket as well.

Frigcatcher01

Reaction score
Wow! I think they raised the prices again. Double breasted is at 245 euros instead of 210 again.

ScofieldReturns

Reaction score
yeah price drop. i bought that super 130s hudson fit navy blazer. don't need it as my navy blazer is my least worn, but at that price when the fit is perfect for me had to go for it at $125. my friend bought it at full price a couple years ago, he'll be pissed lol

nzahir

Reaction score
Are size charts usually good on SS for different cuts? Like are they accurate

Can't tell what fit this is, but seems more loose than a Sienna even.

I can fit into a Sienna or a Havanna (but arm hole is a bit too high for me if buttoned)

Zerase

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If the trousers weren't the way they were, I would have gotten two full canvas suits for 2800 SEK each... :(

blue2007

Reaction score
Any good restocks for overcoats? Size 44-46? I only one extra one from yesterday. A blue coat

osw880

Reaction score
What’s the distinction between navy and blue that suitsupply indicates on their website?

C910_1 (1).jpg
C910_5.jpg

Last edited:

MajorDash

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
What’s the distinction between navy and blue that suitsupply indicates on their website?

View attachment 1506043

Two different shades of blue. Outside of that, I couldn’t tell you without having both fabrics in my hands. Also, they probably have lots of different colored navy and blue. One navy jacket is not the same as the next navy jacket.

ScofieldReturns

Reaction score
Bought both suede bombers at 180. I hate elastic cuffs tho, can a tailor remove them? Arms tend to run long on me so not too worried about length

EUtroll

Reaction score
Caved in for that Bamboo Navy Check Jort too. This will be my first time trying bamboo - curious to see how it is
Always wondered why it's floating around at every outlet but at a 100€ it'll probably do well replacing my worn out linen SC.

Also managed to get a solid navy Havana suit which appears to be all the way back from 2016.

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 88 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads