• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

twodice1

Reaction score
Noticed a grey wool cashmere Washington and Jort Navy DB pop up that I snapped quickly this morning (both 44), need to stop looking at the site!

twodice1

Reaction score
1606311617022.png

Need to double check once it arrives but might be similar. First time branching out to a DB suit, riddiculous value at $300.

EthansAlley

Reaction score
How much can I Let the calves out from Braddon trousers ?

@StartingStyle The “official” answer from Suitsupply is that you can’t widen the leg opening or calves on any of their off-the-rack pants. Some SuSu sales reps and tailors will tell you, “No“, but there are still a few SuSu sales reps and SuSu tailors who will do it for you. I’ve had it done by SuSu on several of my Braddons and Brentwoods. At most you’ll get about 1/8, 1/4, and at most 1/2 an inch because of the small amount of fabric, but that little bit can make a big difference in the fit.

twodice1

Reaction score
Got the same in Havana! Didn’t want to spend the Jort markup. Also Havana “feels” more slimmer and a better fit for me despite being lower end.

Yeah, the havana feels more natural fitting given no padding.

osw880

Reaction score
What are your thoughts on Susu denims? (in terms of fabric quality, fit etc)

Not sure if many of us tried their denim pants, but curious to know how slim (Wyatt) and regular (Carson) fits differently.

SS 376

Reaction score
View attachment 1504431

Need to double check once it arrives but might be similar. First time branching out to a DB suit, riddiculous value at $300.

Is this Jort? I’m pretty sure it is, judging by the lining. If so, I have this one. It is indeed beautiful and a great value though the calves in the trousers are tight.

twodice1

Reaction score
Is this Jort? I’m pretty sure it is, judging by the lining. If so, I have this one. It is indeed beautiful and a great value though the calves in the trousers are tight.

Yep, mysterious Jort appeared on the site this morning and had to grab it. Will have to tailor it a little I think for the trousers as COVID took over the waist line.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads