• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

ultramantaro

Reaction score
I'm based in Canada and slightly relieved that we don't have an outlet after the madness of the march-april one !
Spent too much, havnt worn a single piece, still need to adjust some. Yet I'm a bit jealous of the thrill of clicking submit on that 150$ Jacket or other ridiculously priced item.
And then, the wait... And nothing for a few days or weeks like we had in the past. Then you receive the stuff you are amazed by some items, return others (if you can) and nefociate with the sales team for items that are damaged :p
You also get half or more of your stuff cancelled. :D
I tried to go and check out the links but it's annoying how susu redirects you, really pisses me off and doesn't make me wanna return ( no time for vpn shenanigans).
Happy shopping!
I don't think I'll ever buy susu stuff for full pricing any more...
They used to stick to their policy of rarely discounting except sparse outlets, but you you have yearly outlets that are an amazing deal if you can score an item. I feel like they have damaged their brand but they must be severely bleeding and longing for cash despite their recent funding-investment.

You see, it's all about the thrill of nabbing that piece you don't need but the deal is too good to pass up. Then deal with the emotion of having stuff cancelled on you, and followed by gratification of 1/2 of your order making it. What you *need* is not what matters.

Rinse and repeat every 6 months.

Noblekostas

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
My order is still processing in Sweden. I got the brown ferla suit.

CAFB94B7-6F99-4F56-8A8D-524B5D854E14.png

Rugger

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Screen Shot 2020-11-24 at 8.45.12 PM.png

Can anyone see this jacket being worn as more business casual with navy trousers? Model is dressed far more casually (in shorts) but am curious what others think. It is 75% silk 20% wool.

ultramantaro

Reaction score
View attachment 1504150

Can anyone see this jacket being worn as more business casual with navy trousers? Model is dressed far more casually (in shorts) but am curious what others think. It is 75% silk 20% wool.

Yes. Its primarily a grey jacket with a bit of pop and will be fine for business casual settings. Will be awesome with a black or white sweater and dark denim.

MisterBB

Reaction score
You all were right. My first order shipped 2 hours ago and will be in tomorrow. Betting the rest will be in by Monday

NikG

Reaction score
I'm in Australia and have accessed every single outlet (VPN) and then got stuff sent via shipito.
Can we ship it directly to us or do we have to use a mail forwarding service? And how much does it cost to ship using a service like shipito, etc. to get it sent here?

I assume, and hope, that we'll eventually start getting an outlet as they expand in Aus, with Sydney store opening not too long ago and hopefully other capitals to follow. Also, is the stock on the AU site different to that in EU or US, some of the products others have bought and shared with us on here I can't find on our webstore.

osw880

Reaction score
I can't seem to find my order details on my account anymore. I think I read a few posts earlier that others also mentioned this.

I really hope this doesn't mean cancellation... :confused2:

Shetterd

Reaction score
I can't seem to find my order details on my account anymore. I think I read a few posts earlier that others also mentioned this.

I really hope this doesn't mean cancellation... :confused2:
They appear to be back, and my one outlet order appears now to have been shipped (EU).

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 88 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads