• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

compuccesory

Reaction score
Jealous you all got access to Jort tuxedos. Either I missed them or they didn't stock any in 46L.

Really want that Havana Wool DB Dinner Jacket too but only available in 46R

What part of the US are you all in that you've received orders already? I'm in DC still awaiting shipment

I've never seen any S or L items in the outlet, they must be very rare. I put my order in on Sunday morning, so I think it's just going by when the order came in.

MisterBB

Reaction score
I've never seen any S or L items in the outlet, they must be very rare. I put my order in on Sunday morning, so I think it's just going by when the order came in.
Makes sense.

R is too short in the sleeves and the trousers for me

compuccesory

Reaction score
Makes sense.

R is too short in the sleeves and the trousers for me

I can imagine. I go with S in a lot of other suit brands, but SS's regular is close to an S in most other brands so it works out well for me!

COntacted CS on the half canvas Jort, they asked me to send an email so I did, also asked for pictures, maybe they want me to cut open the lining and take picture to show them the lack of canvas?

ultramantaro

Reaction score

There are, just not a whole lot. I bought a havana in S, and earlier there were some Jorts that had S though they were already picked up. I like my jackets a tad shorter as I'm 5' 9 and the sleeves don't need to be altered. I can barely get by with R if I'm not picky about sleeve length as they usually just almost touch the top of my wrist. The S sleeves rests above my ulna (the bone that bulges out that meets the pinky side)

Noblekostas

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Jort never came in L and S versions at least when I worked there.

Edit: unless you meant in general. In the shop we had very few short and long sizes compared to the regular ones.

23S and 24S were quite popular same as 94L and 98L

Noblekostas

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I feel like I have seen an S Jort in store, but I am probably misremembering.
I didn’t work in that hellhole for too long, but there was none during my period! There won’t be any jort seasonal drops this year anyways

Zerase

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I didn’t work in that hellhole for too long, but there was none during my period! There won’t be any jort seasonal drops this year anyways
You must really hate your old boss in that Stockholm store

zewill

Reaction score
I'm based in Canada and slightly relieved that we don't have an outlet after the madness of the march-april one !
Spent too much, havnt worn a single piece, still need to adjust some. Yet I'm a bit jealous of the thrill of clicking submit on that 150$ Jacket or other ridiculously priced item.
And then, the wait... And nothing for a few days or weeks like we had in the past. Then you receive the stuff you are amazed by some items, return others (if you can) and nefociate with the sales team for items that are damaged :p
You also get half or more of your stuff cancelled. :D
I tried to go and check out the links but it's annoying how susu redirects you, really pisses me off and doesn't make me wanna return ( no time for vpn shenanigans).
Happy shopping!
I don't think I'll ever buy susu stuff for full pricing any more...
They used to stick to their policy of rarely discounting except sparse outlets, but you you have yearly outlets that are an amazing deal if you can score an item. I feel like they have damaged their brand but they must be severely bleeding and longing for cash despite their recent funding-investment.

zewill

Reaction score
Also, I received this am a link to the European outlet where I was also a subscriber. Feels bad to find out people have had a go at the best pieces 3 days before hand. What a ***show.
Then just now (pm) received an email from a store I purchased I Belgium, with the assistant that helped me saying we could use his special link to access in priority (3 days later... Really?). He also mentioned to let him know what was purchased.. if they manage stock as we as the previous items where loads of orders were cancelled and they had to issue refunds extra apology gift cards he is in for a rough ride LOL.

ultramantaro

Reaction score
FWIW I am based in the US, put my order in on Sunday afternoon (4 pm EST, I am based in PST). My order has just shipped about an hour ago.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 84 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 85 37.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.1%

Forum statistics

Threads