• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

pomor

Reaction score
The category that‘s basically bare now is the Accessories. There were deals to be had there in the first few hours on Sunday morning. Like leather luggage for 70% off. Same with Outerwear. So if you need anything like this, I would just wait until April (July?) and I am sure we will see a ton of stuff like this again. I severely doubt they will sell much of anything in the next few months at normal prices in any substantial volume to not justify these deep cuts again.

In fact, I would start worrrying about where Suitsupply finds itself in 2021-22 if covid continues to wreak havoc.

twodice1

Reaction score
The category that‘s basically bare now is the Accessories. There were deals to be had there in the first few hours on Sunday morning. Like leather luggage for 70% off. Same with Outerwear. So if you need anything like this, I would just wait until April (July?) and I am sure we will see a ton of stuff like this again.

Any deals on new wardrobe furniture around that time to store it all?

sarteaga

Reaction score
For those with order history gone; it's back. It was down last night. I ordered the brentwood brown pleated trouser but still no shipping confirmation. Debating the Brentwood flannel in light gray as well.

SS 376

Reaction score
There were (and surprisingly still are) some good deals to be had. The problem I am struggling with: in a WFH world, do I have any practical need for most of what Suitsupply offers these days? The equation for buying a new suit or a cashmere sweater is different when so much of my workweek and weekends are spent at home and the closet doesn’t need much pruning...

osw880

Reaction score
There were (and surprisingly still are) some good deals to be had. The problem I am struggling with: in a WFH world, do I have any practical need for most of what Suitsupply offers these days? The equation for buying a new suit or a cashmere sweater is different when so much of my workweek and weekends are spent at home and the closet doesn’t need much pruning...

I agree with you. Given that many of us are WFH, we have far fewer opportunities to wear suits and jackets. I have all my goodies sitting inside of the closet and yet, I still bought a few things from this year's outlet. :rotflmao:

osw880

Reaction score
This is the first time buying the pants with pleats and was wondering if you guys put ~2 inches cuff on them.

My gut feeling is that there are too many details (ticket pocket?, side adjuster and pleats) on the top part of the pants, so go with no cuff with them. Whereas, I normally like to have 2-inch cuffs on my suit pants.

Share what you'd do with these pants. Thanks, gents!

B1050_10.jpg
B1051_10.jpg

hschrapel

Reaction score
This is the first time buying the pants with pleats and was wondering if you guys put ~2 inches cuff on them.

My gut feeling is that there are too many details (ticket pocket?, side adjuster and pleats) on the top part of the pants, so go with no cuff with them. Whereas, I normally like to have 2-inch cuffs on my suit pants.

View attachment 1503670 View attachment 1503671
IMO, cuffs are a must. But to each their own, I just prefer my trousers with a cuff.

twodice1

Reaction score

View attachment 1503670 View attachment 1503671

I'm a fan of the brentwood with no cuff as there's a lot going on already.

ultramantaro

Reaction score
ordered on Sunday early afternoon and still "order in process". it sounds like most others here presumably in the US are still in that state, or only have 1 or 2 out of several items shipped. Funny that the outlet notification email went out this morning at 7 am EST when the best stock has already been cleared out.

MajorDash

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
ordered on Sunday early afternoon and still "order in process". it sounds like most others here presumably in the US are still in that state, or only have 1 or 2 out of several items shipped. Funny that the outlet notification email went out this morning at 7 am EST when the best stock has already been cleared out.

I have 2 orders with 6 items. I'm still waiting on a notification.

EthansAlley

Reaction score
Just got the email from susu about the outlet. Three days after it opened and has been picked clean. Pretty bad how they manage that imo.

@Proleet That has always been the case. For me, for the past several years, the e-mail newsletter notification usually comes out 1-3 days after the Outlet goes live. The best way for early Outlet notification is to check with Styleforum often, especially now because the Outlet timing has been different than the years’ past.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads