• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Goofy

Reaction score
Just checked, my order history is still visible in my account. Not to be the bearer of bad news, but it may mean your orders got canceled. Keep in mind it may take up to 48 hours before reversed charges show up on an account. Your best recourse is to contact Susu and inquire.

Last edited:

Marccarlsson

Reaction score
Just checked, my order history is still visible in my account. Not to be the bearer of bad new, but it may mean your orders got canceled. Keep in mind it may take up to 48 hours before reversed charges show up on an account.
My whole order history is gone and everything shipped, so its probably just a bug.

Delands

Reaction score
Does anybody have any real life experience with the jacket below? I like the pattern/colours, but I’m afraid of the composition. 17% polyamide seems a lot, but I’ve never handled anything like this before.
82D050B4-13A1-4B33-AB63-471D9C3EDF53.jpeg

Goofy

Reaction score
Does anybody have any real life experience with the jacket below? I like the pattern/colours, but I’m afraid of the composition. 17% polyamide seems a lot, but I’ve never handled anything like this before.
View attachment 1503516
It wears more like a cardigan sweater than a jacket. Like draping a dead sheep over your shoulders. Some people like that, but it’s not for me.

dapperclassic

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
View attachment 1503516

I have last years iteration of this jacket (they seemed to have made the lapels skinnier this year). I Wouldn't worry about the Poly, it's there for strength and I guess for wrinkle resistance. These Ferla fabrics are some of the best i've handled.

db9sfast

Reaction score
All order history is back. But as for me, in the states, there has not been any significant amount of shipments. Just some accessories.

people just started to get the “public” email notification. I know this because I had an old email tied up to SuSu.
On the new email, I got the priority “pre-public” access
But what differentiates these 2 levels is confusing.

Delands

Reaction score
It wears more like a cardigan sweater than a jacket. Like draping a dead sheep over your shoulders. Some people like that, but it’s not for me.
I have last years iteration of this jacket (they seemed to have made the lapels skinnier this year). I Wouldn't worry about the Poly, it's there for strength and I guess for wrinkle resistance. These Ferla fabrics are some of the best i've handled.

Thanks both for your feedback! I'm still on the fence. I might just wait a day or 2 and if it's still available I'll buy and see how I like it.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads