• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

EthansAlley

Reaction score
So the pre-access to the outlet said it would last 48 hours, meaning it should probably go public tomorrow in about 9 hours (in EU atleast). But with pretty much "everything" gone, how long will it last? Or will it come with a re-stock?

Do the USA and EU outlets have the same stock, or are they different?

Kimistry

Reaction score
I’m curious why this hasn’t sold more. It’s full canvas with a really interesting color and pattern. What do you guys think?
81B291BF-CDD0-44BA-9548-992C338175CB.png

Ads

Reaction score
I’m curious why this hasn’t sold more. It’s full canvas with a really interesting color and pattern. What do you guys think? View attachment 1503452

37% of silk is a lot when it’s a blend with wool and linen because they rarely use good quality silk ...
You can even see the pilling on of the photos (the fifth), or maybe I am just paranoiac

Also curious to see if the price will drop in the next days. Might buy it at lower price just to confirm or not, one last time, my hate of high % silk blend

ScofieldReturns

Reaction score
37% of silk is a lot when it’s a blend with wool and linen because they rarely use good quality silk ...
You can even see the pilling on of the photos (the fifth), or maybe I am just paranoiac

Also curious to see if the price will drop in the next days. Might buy it at lower price just to confirm or not, one last time, my hate of high % silk blend

never heard this before. my fave SS blazer is 80% silk (20% linen) and it's aged beautifully. but if it's pilled, that just adds to the texture on that one so it's hard to tell. not a bad thing imo

Ads

Reaction score
never heard this before. my fave SS blazer is 80% silk (20% linen) and it's aged beautifully. but if it's pilled, that just adds to the texture on that one so it's hard to tell. not a bad thing imo

I am probably the problem tbh but my Piacenza green suit blend of wool, silk and linen, didn’t even last one summer (2017, ≈30%)
Neither did their first double breasted waistcoat shaw lapel back in 2016 ( 50% silk).

Maybe I was just unlucky and it’s time to try again

ScofieldReturns

Reaction score
I am probably the problem tbh but my Piacenza green suit blend of wool, silk and linen, didn’t even last one summer (2017, ≈30%)
Neither did their first double breasted waistcoat shaw lapel back in 2016 ( 50% silk).

Maybe I was just unlucky and it’s time to try again

did holes wear into it?

i wear mine lightly, taking it off at my desk where most of the friction would occur

db9sfast

Reaction score
Did anyone stateside get any shipment notifications? (Just Too many Europeans bragging at this point)

out of a majority of my orders, only 1 shipped until now.

Last time I had major cancelations. Kind of ironic that you can’t cancel orders but Susu can. But considering how much I binged this time, it could be a blessing on my wallet.

kithking23

Reaction score
Has anyone not gotten email confirmation for their orders? Made 3 orders but out of 3 only two I’ve gotten email confirmation for.

db9sfast

Reaction score
Ok. This just got super weird. All my order history and any trace of orders from on the Suitsupply website just disappeared

soto_nw

Reaction score
Ok. This just got super weird. All my order history and any trace of orders from on the Suitsupply website just disappeared

Just checked, and same here. Also looks like they've added Apple Pay to checkout. They may be going through backend updates before they receive a ton of buyers....so things may be wonky.

Goofy

Reaction score
I’ve just been notified that the first of my two orders has shipped. That means it’ll be delivered tomorrow. Y’all hang in there.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads