• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

masernaut

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
So I got my custom made,I like everything but the chest pocket. Which I didn’t choose

LOL. That's a pocket that belongs on a safari jacket. Send that back asap.

masernaut

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
What's the difference between the standard and light full canvas options? Is one more suitable than the other depending on the fabric?

Honestly, this is something only Suitsupply knows. My guess is light canvas is a more breathable version for spring/summer suiting.

sarteaga

Reaction score
Honestly, this is something only Suitsupply knows. My guess is light canvas is a more breathable version for spring/summer suiting.

I asked this same question. My SA pretty much said what stated above. It is a lighter jacket. If you want a little more structure or I should say like the feel of the jackets as they've always been, stick to standard. If you want something a little lighter, then light full canvas.

Profetatus

Reaction score
I think it’s safe to say that there will not be an outlet..... so, I’m in the market for some double breasted jacket in a 40 if anyone is looking to part ways with any.
I have a navy DB traveller jacket in 40 for sale

TheSupplier

Reaction score
Yep... seen some of the collection already... Green DB Flannel Dropping, Gray Check DB, Navy Blue Chalkstripe as well as a couple of suits they previously sampled before.... I haven't seen all of it but looks cool.

ryanohare

Reaction score
Got a pair of completely unworn, still boxed size 12 brown oxfords if anyone's interested?

Marccarlsson

Reaction score
That Washington check that just popped up is a beauty

Are you talking about the brown check? It's actually a havana with peak lapels, and it's from a previous collection, with updated photos.

Actually, all new suits are old collection with updated photos. The usually mix new stuff with old stock when releasing "news"

kithking23

Reaction score
Are you talking about the brown check? It's actually a havana with peak lapels, and it's from a previous collection, with updated photos.

Actually, all new suits are old collection with updated photos. The usually mix new stuff with old stock when releasing "news"
This one

Attachments

• D0EDD7D2-801E-4E99-BB7B-2599911E71E8.png
    D0EDD7D2-801E-4E99-BB7B-2599911E71E8.png
    624.6 KB · Views: 168

Zerase

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Those lapels are different from the ones on the Washington, right? Because I do not like the Washington lapels (or any other SBPL jacket from SuSu) but these look pretty nice.

Michael81

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It looks like they slapped the lapels of the old (patch pocketed) Washington Half onto a new model.

zanci

Reaction score
Anyone knows, will the jort tuxedo shirt come back? Would anyone sell it in a size 38-39?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads