• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

pomor

Reaction score
Also, I did notice I wasn’t sure who I was speaking with in my recent email exchange about an unrelated issue. I wasn’t even sure if I was speaking to a male or a female. They were very helpful, however, and I felt well taken care of

japejapejape

Reaction score
Blah, blah, blah. Okay, thanks Suitsupply fanboys. I'm sure they've heard you so well and are so gracious. Like y'all never complained to a company before lmfao. Get off your holier than thou pedestals.
ok karen

so if we are fan boys, im assuming after the absolutely horrible way you've been treated you will no longer be shopping at suitsupply

masernaut

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
ok karen

so if we are fan boys, im assuming after the absolutely horrible way you've been treated you will no longer be shopping at suitsupply

Did you not get the drift? Or you can't read along with your inability to write properly? Grow up, lmao.

Contango

Reaction score
Was I? Is it demanding to be treated fairly? Is it demanding that Suitsupply honour my order if, from what I've seen, (at least) half a dozen of the orders have been fulfilled? Is it okay for the company to blatantly lie to me?

I dunno, man. Maybe you like getting fucked by big corps. but I don't.
Fairly?! You were trying to take advantage of what you knew was a pricing error. They’ve treated you pretty well under the circumstances.

nevaeh

Reaction score
Oh boy ... can we all take a deep breath here please? This is getting a little heated, and, quite frankly, seems out of line with Styleforum's general demeanor. I like coming to this forum because we all respect each other. Much as we disagree on matters of substance, those disagreements have usually been limited to the technical points. No point in getting rude with other members on a personal level. I hope that none of us come to this community to face invective or subject others to it.

saskatoonjay

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
You're still stuck on that! ? I'm giving that away, because I feel that there are probably people more in need--note, I said need, not want--of clothes than the people here!

Here, we want them, not need them.
I was just ribbing you for telling your twin @masernaut that there was "no need in being upset"—a few days after your own tantrum. You're right that I shouldn't be stuck on it. I'm officially letting it go.
:nodding:

nevaeh

Reaction score
I was just ribbing you for telling your twin @masernaut that there was "no need in being upset"—a few days after your own tantrum. You're right that I shouldn't be stuck on it. I'm officially letting it go.
:nodding:

Haha! I’m a reformed man here and have also learned to move past this!!! Don’t get me wrong, I still like cheap stuff, but not enough to really care. ?

pomor

Reaction score
But seriously though -- as it‘s looking like this pandemic business is going to continue affecting EVERYTHING for many more months — are YOU looking to cut your non-essentials budgets in the foreseeable future?

I think a lot of people have been spending yesterday’s money or, worse yet, borrowed money, and when the cold hard reality hits many in the face, many expenditures will seem uncalled for.

Suitsupply, open up that Outlet!!

Sellidor

Reaction score
Anyway...anyone ever modified the rise on MTO trousers? Any potential issues to be aware of? I'm thinking of getting some Braddon trousers and going slightly higher with the rise and slightly wider in the leg.

nevaeh

Reaction score
But seriously though -- as it‘s looking like this pandemic business is going to continue affecting EVERYTHING for many more months — are YOU looking to cut your non-essentials budgets in the foreseeable future?

I think a lot of people have been spending yesterday’s money or, worse yet, borrowed money, and when the cold hard reality hits many in the face, many expenditures will seem uncalled for.

Suitsupply, open up that Outlet!!

I am more-or-less stopping all non-essential purchases, namely in the area of clothes. At the beginning of the stay-at-home era, I bought, from my savings, two suits from SuitSupply and a two pairs of shoes from TLB Mallorca and another brand when there were good deals to be had. But that was in the beginning, when I was feeling less uncertain about the future.

Right now is a different story. I'm still fortunate to have my job and all, but I am now really in a mode of save, save, save for the future. For who knows how long this will last, how much economic impact this will ultimately bring, and the like.

saskatoonjay

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yes, I have the army green crewneck in the same linen/cotton. It’s pleasantly rough-textured and really well made, but a little tight in the waist. You might want to size up if you don’t want a close fit.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 89 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.1%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads