• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

pmestrad

Reaction score
Was I? Is it demanding to be treated fairly? Is it demanding that Suitsupply honour my order if, from what I've seen, (at least) half a dozen of the orders have been fulfilled? Is it okay for the company to blatantly lie to me?

I dunno, man. Maybe you like getting fucked by big corps. but I don't.
So you placed an order that was obviously a mistake in pricing and the only recourse that will satisfy you is if they honor the mistake price and give you the item(s) you placed at an obviously outrageously low price? Just my opinion, but that seems like an unreasonable ask.

masernaut

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just curious, what recourse are you seeking? I guess I am just trying to understand what it is you want them to do.

Considering that I was sent on a roller coaster with the most recent outlet, it would have been nice for them to fulfill my order, especially after lying about no custom made orders going through. There was mention here earlier that someone got something like $175 CAD as an apology. I didn't get even close to that. Suitsupply's actions on this debacle have been so arbitrary.

masernaut

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
So you placed an order that was obviously a mistake in pricing and the only recourse that will satisfy you is if they honor the mistake price and give you the item(s) you placed at an obviously outrageously low price? Just my opinion, but that seems like an unreasonable ask.

Read recent post ^

torgul

Reaction score
You have quite an interesting approach. If someone succeeded and their order was completed, then you should be happy about it. Your has not been realized? Buy without using the error and stop crying online. What arguments do you use to talk to support? That someone on the forum wrote that they completed his order? : D

Zerase

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Well, after the ordeal you hade with the outlet, why even bother buying from SuSu again. You took an opportunity by getting the custom made at an OBVIOUSLY faulty price and you get mad at them for not honoring it? Come the **** on man, it is just clothes. I was annoyed that my order didn't go through and then I forgot about it. Then I got even more annoyed when I saw that @hschrapel got his. Annoyed for like one minute, then I had other things to think about.

nevaeh

Reaction score
Well, after the ordeal you hade with the outlet, why even bother buying from SuSu again. You took an opportunity by getting the custom made at an OBVIOUSLY faulty price and you get mad at them for not honoring it? Come the **** on man, it is just clothes. I was annoyed that my order didn't go through and then I forgot about it. Then I got even more annoyed when I saw that @hschrapel got his. Annoyed for like one minute, then I had other things to think about.

I don't see an issue with him sending that email (so long as the email was polite and considerate). Nor do I see an issue with SuitSupply's response. As a customer, he is asking whether he can still get it at the lower price, as the other folks did. As the company, they have to make money--and it is in their best interest not to grant a lower price to everyone. So, no need in being upset when they said "no." A "yes" would've been great, sure, but no big deal with a "no." After all, it's an item of clothing.

Last edited:

saskatoonjay

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I don't see an issue with him sending that email (so long as the email was polite and considerate). Nor do I see an issue with SuitSupply's response. As a customer, he is asking whether he can still get it at the lower price, as the other folks did. As the company, they have to make money--and it is in their best interest not to grant a lower price to everyone. So, no need in being upset when they said "no." A "yes" would've been great, but no big deal with a "no."
You could offer him the $25 gift card you’re too upset to spend. ?

japejapejape

Reaction score
Was I? Is it demanding to be treated fairly? Is it demanding that Suitsupply honour my order if, from what I've seen, (at least) half a dozen of the orders have been fulfilled? Is it okay for the company to blatantly lie to me?

I dunno, man. Maybe you like getting fucked by big corps. but I don't.
You’re sounding very entitled tbh
It was an honest mistake and imo they did enough to fix it. Maybe you shouldn’t give them your money anymore. That will show them.

And judging from the responses here, you’re logic is clearly in the minority

nevaeh

Reaction score
You could offer him the $25 gift card you’re too upset to spend. ?

You're still stuck on that! ? I'm giving that away, because I feel that there are probably people more in need--note, I said need, not want--of clothes than the people here!

Here, we want them, not need them.

masernaut

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Blah, blah, blah. Okay, thanks Suitsupply fanboys. I'm sure they've heard you so well and are so gracious. Like y'all never complained to a company before lmfao. Get off your holier than thou pedestals.

masernaut

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I don't see an issue with him sending that email (so long as the email was polite and considerate). Nor do I see an issue with SuitSupply's response. As a customer, he is asking whether he can still get it at the lower price, as the other folks did. As the company, they have to make money--and it is in their best interest not to grant a lower price to everyone. So, no need in being upset when they said "no." A "yes" would've been great, sure, but no big deal with a "no." After all, it's an item of clothing.

Legit, I sent them one email asking why their cancellations have been arbitrary and the fanboys here have their panties in a bunch. I wasn't even upset but sharing that the Suitsupply rep lied about all orders being cancelled and none slipping through.

pomor

Reaction score
Kind of happy now that my order was canceled because I didn’t like the fabric after seeing real life pictures on here, however, it is quite perplexing how arbitrarily the orders were canceled. I just want to know what was happening in that room and the shouting match going on

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads